dream dulie project

phoenix360mute

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to help out in making your "Snake" gun more realistic than it already is...

You forgot to grind down the area under the trigger guard to secure a "higher grip", so says Snake.

Snake also does not have off-set silencers installed. They're just regular ones with regular sights (useless sights if silencer is installed). But his modified tranquilizer gun has elevated sights to accomodate the silencer.

and now for some beauty pics of the finished right hand gun, - the sights

~but where are the sights?

:P

Yay for pics!

"FIVESEVEN APPROVES"

:P

Anyone got a picture of this MGS gun? Due to it's the massive popularity I've tried googling it, but I can't find anything. I'd like to see what we're trying to recreate here :P and what's different.

Just to help out in making your "Snake" gun more realistic than it already is...

You forgot to grind down the area under the trigger guard to secure a "higher grip", so says Snake.

I'm pretty sure this is a "MGS Inspired" project... there are plenty of things that can be done to make it _the_ Snake Blaster that don't require grinding down a frame :P

Edit:

Anyone got a picture of this MGS gun? Due to it's the massive popularity I've tried googling it, but I can't find anything. I'd like to see what we're trying to recreate here :P and what's different.

Phoenix's is pretty much dead on. The only differences are the grip safety, mainspring housing, and the slide in the videogame is an original of which no airsoft variant exists AFAIK.

actually, the mainspringhousing is right, there was no alteration to snkes, and his was a standard 1911-A1 housing, so is mine :P

after all, his gun wasnt made like that, it started as a M1911-A1, then, due to some gun smith, ALOT of it was "expertly crafted, and customised", the only difference with mine is that is has been "amatuerly crafted, yet expertly customised" :P

however, jack is right about the grip safety, if i wanted his one, i would have to take a stock one, then do, litteraly, days of fileeing to get it flat like snakes, and as for the slide, the only difference is the fact that the trades are different.

as to the guy that stated about the sights, im waiting on the marsoc from n00b3r, then im taking the sights off of that, and putting them on this

Dude, Snake has a flat mainspring housing...check it out in the survival viewer.

"The mainspring housing has been changed to a flat type to increase

grip. And it's even been fitted with stepping so that it doesn't slip from the

recoil when firing"

(and a beavertailed grip safety that is filed down to nearly nothing, as you've said)

Well, if you hold the gun in your hands often I'm sure sobody will notice the incorrect mainspring housing.

As for the grinding down the under side of the trigger guard, it would be hard to do that with what you have. But there are metal frames out there with that particular modification right? More spending on that though.

Archived