dream dulie project

phoenix360mute

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, no can do, the only cigar i have is waaay to expenxive, its one of my dads ones :P

and i think n00b was talking about putting a 'nade launcher on my 1911, well, how about http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=18607 and a 'nade launcher :P

(you think im joking, thats the only bit thats funny)

ok, parts have been shippied by den :D

so now i have the following on the way to me

silver extended ambi safety

silver extended slide stop

sheriff floating valve

black steel chamber

marsoc

HFC m199

probablt more :P

now the only things that i need to get are

PE threaded outer barrel

another black chamber

and thats about it i think :D

woot

ok, sweet, im getting my american connection to send me a poweregde barrel, this should save me $100 due to the fact that poweredge scam the uk people alot LOL

Buy several and sell them for extortionate prices. It'd still save us from PE's horrible "shipping" costs.

Also, dunno why Snake would choose the GSR. It's the ###### offspring of a torrid affair between Classic and Modern.

I bought one the other day. but ordered the wrong one. luckily they are letting me swap but the shippign is horrendous. Cost me $20 to get it UPS 2 day. When I sent it back it was via USPS and it only cost 1.35 for first class 3 days. Go figure. Here's hoping they don't deem mine "used." Else I'll be stuck with a horrid SV threaded barrel.

edit: so don't buy them all till I get mine!

Archived