ICS M4 Para Anniversary 2006

I have had none of the problems mentioned previously. However it is worth bearing in mind that the foregrip bipod is of the plasticky kind and the legs will snap should you be too vigerous with swiveling to get a better angle whilst the legs are in contact with the ground. Besides that it's a solid as a trench wall.

The original reviewer stated that the skeleton stock was indeed true to life. I challenge that statement.

I have never, ever seen a real steel skeleton stock on an AR with the same round tube protruding from the rear of the reciever.

Someone please prove me wrong.

Edited by Magsz
  • 5 weeks later...
After a skirmish yesterday and a noticable veering of rounds again after 3- 4 thousand rounds I went home and checked the inner barrel.  It has again started to peel.

Has anyone else had a problem like this with other inner barrels?

The inner barrel peeling is actually plastic residue from BBs travelling through. You should always clean your barrel every 1000 rounds.

the double feeding a few of you are experiancing be down to a new hop that needs to be worn in.

Hmmm. I got mine a while back but didn't test it. Just finished powering up batteries for a skirmish tomorrow and it's consistently cycling TWICE on semi with my 1J gearbox.

With the standard gearbox it came with it appears to be behaving itself most of the time.

A night of trawling through Arnies' to find the answer beckons...