ello,

just wondering if anyone else has the problem where if they have a trades thread, teammates pm as they dont use messenger, randomers asking advice that thier PM inbox gets full fast.

Im really forgetful and liek to have a reference of tardes etc, I also like to see what i have wrote in a sent pm.

so basically reguarding PMs Please Sir, can I have some more?

-Mike

Sure, give Arnie the money for more space on the server, and you can have it...;)

...Alternatively, you could simply keep your PM inbox clear. All of the staff here get inundated with reported post pms etc, and yet we manage to stay on topic of it. A bit of self-discipline wouldn't hurt. :P

donate a decent amount (not like 80p or a dollar) to arnie (the news page, on the left, there's a paypal bar)

the people that have donated have 'arnaholic' title and have slightly more privilages... like 300 inbox limit... i never went over 80 in my experience but i always delete messages... apart from my darling arnie and my ex R22 lol

and you get to access reg's forms which you usually need i think 1000 post count or whatever to access it.

and on the members map... you have a different coloured pin (yeay) :P

and you can search the members to see if they are an arnaholic or not by its group....

Sure, give Arnie the money for more space on the server, and you can have it...;)

...Alternatively, you could simply keep your PM inbox clear. All of the staff here get inundated with reported post pms etc, and yet we manage to stay on topic of it. A bit of self-discipline wouldn't hurt. :P