GP G36 BIPOD GRIP

steel tiger

Strikalite did me a 2Ah 9.6V NiMH, it's a little awkward to fit first time but a little tape or Velcro sorts that out.

Sorry what did you fit that battery into? Just when i asked Strikalite previously they said their 1050mAh mini batteries are the biggest you can get into the G36c grip? It does look like there's a bit more room, but i'm not certain what dimensions the possible configs are.

For whoever asked, Wolf has this battery sling, a bit expensive at £44.... http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...id=LAYSATBATSOD

The battery is a nunchuk set-up, made to fit the gun, four 4/5th AF sit in front of the standard outer barrel, four in the normal battery compartment.

Holding the cells which fit in the front end is the difficult bit but as I say, a little tape helps no end.

BTW if you spoke to them before the 14th? of January this year they won't have known about this, that's when I took my G36 over to see them.

Archived