Zeke Beretta M9 kit

LoneWolf

I've personally owned about 4 Marui M9s with full Zeke metal kits. .experienced installing over 6 of them. . not to mention the Tactical Master or Navy Dolphin (full auto) kits. . .

these kits require fairly straightforward fitting .. but if you want it done right, you can spend anywhere from 30 hrs plus refining fitting (polishing mating areas). . .

I've had success shooting red gas with the Zeke kits. . but also have heard of people cracking their slide with green. I've never experience a reliability issue with the Zeke M9 kits and green gas.

The only problem I see with the Zeke M9 kits is the lack of Beretta markings. . . however . . Zeke released a metal kit for the KSC M8000 with AND without Beretta trademarks. Obviously, the latter is 25 times harder to find. I cannot recall if the Zeke Dolphin kit has Beretta on it or not.

Maybe, the only other problem is the lack of functioning decocking lever (like the WA 92F/S) but that problem lies in the Marui M9, not the Zeke kit.

For WA M9s. . your ONLY chance of a metal slide, barrel or frame is with Sheriff. . but be warned, their Beretta 92F slides will not hold up to green gas! I've witness a Sheriff Beretta slide blow off the back of the gun. . that particular slide is made of compressed metal powders. . not casted (like Zeke) or from a billet of solid aluminum. These Sheriff slides are high in detail but lack structural integrity.

EDIT: I'll have to add that $230 is normal price for the full metal Zeke kits. . I paid about $120 for the slide/barrel, $120 for the frame. . DON'T even invest into the cheapy KJW, G&G or other inferior Taiwanese brand metal M9 kits. . . I busted a metal KJW kit with less than 6 shots of green gas. Metal quality is HORRIBLE (full of pits foreign objects (filler) inside the casted metal).

If you want a metal M9 that will last along time ..the Zeke kit is what you want. These simply DO NOT COMPARE to the full metal KJWs in terms of quality, material, details, reliability and price. You may be able to buy two FM KJWs for the price of the ZEKE kit, but you'll also be throwing away those gbbs sooner. . .IMO

I had a marui beretta with a zeke kit. It was the first marui gbb I ever owned. Good gun, but I don't know if I could justify the price anymore. Maybe that's because the gun was stolen from me before I could really use it. I would probably suggest getting it, but only if you have some disposable income. ;)

Archived