AirsoftSearch v1.2.3

visionviper

AirsoftSearch v1.2.3 is now here! AirsoftSearch also now has a nice installer to install the program too!

v1.2.3 Changelog:

-Retailer Action Hobbys added

-Retailer Airsoft Supplier removed due to complications

-tweaks made to coding

Download here 1.23mb (wierd huh?)

as123.jpg

While this version doesn't fix the "Run-time error -2147467259 (80004005)" error, I am still working on the issue and I may have (for real this time) found the problem. So, if you had that error with AirsoftSearch v1.2.1 and above, please contact me if you are willing to test out different versions on the program.

There is a need becuase of the VB6 runtimes. Not everybody has them. So instead of keeping them seperate, I figured I might as well include them together. Plus, IMHO, it is more organized.

I was weary about using an installer. That is why all previous versions of AirsoftSearch and all the versions of Airsoft Calc did not use one. But now that I made installers for them, to me, it is a lot better.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I love all feedback and I am glad to recieve it, no matter what the feedback is.

http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/suppo...me=MSCOMCTL.OCX

That error is a butt. I would just try to include the file with the installer, but the problem is it has to be "registered," and I have no clue how to do that from my install script.

Archived