International Airsoft Symbol/Logo

Catman

We don't have one do we? An international symbol or logo that could go on a flag, t-shirt, bumper sticker, whatever... something that just says "I am an Airsofter".

I think we should hold a competition to design one - there'd have to be no words or guns on it though as words wouldn't be very multinational and no guns because if you display the logo in public you don't want to make yourself appear as a gun nut or a member of some militia :P

What do you guys think?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we should hold a competition to design one - there'd have to be no words or guns on it though as words wouldn't be very multinational and no guns because if you display the logo in public you don't want to make yourself appear as a gun nut or a member of some militia :P

What do you guys think?

Not having it gun related would kind of defeat the point, the public can think im a gun nut if they want.

the counter strike logo is a man with a gun in a white square. People can get away with wearing them shirts.

Might as well just make it something as simple as that.

*I'll try come up with something, much as phishphansj3151 has done (:*

<snip>

^^^ The international airsofter's logo ^^^

Anyone who disagrees will promptly be shot with one.

The World Sniper Federation disagrees with you.

I wouldn't move too fast toward that gun, though... some of them get kinda nervous right before they make a kill.

:ph34r:®

The World Sniper Federation disagrees with you.

I wouldn't move too fast toward that gun, though... some of them get kinda nervous right before they make a kill.

:ph34r:®

The WSF will promptly be shot by a hundred VFC M82s. Why would a sniper federation outcast the king of sniper rifles? Riddle me that.

The WSF will promptly be shot by a hundred VFC M82s.  Why would a sniper federation outcast the king of sniper rifles?  Riddle me that.

They aren't outcasting the king of snipers.

It's just that they've found you guilty of violating copyright law (specifically, their copyrights) in secret tribunal (there were, in fact, no witnesses of the tribunal, and it's likely that the snipers who were there didn't even know if there were any other snipers there. It's entirely possible that the tribunal consisted of a sniper, a tree, a bush, and a squirrel that was in the tree).

SOLDIERS%20DEPLOY.jpg

Maybe something like that?

But in black and white, and to just have the soldier, nothing in the background.

-Vic dodgysy3.gif

The last thing we're doing is using a picture of you as the international airsoft logo... :rolleyes:

Honestly we should keep it as simple as possible, and possible two toned only. The easier it is to get someone to stitch it onto a badge the better, yet at the same time keep it powerfully true to airsoft ;)

This could take a while, but I'm sure as time goes on someone will come up with something sweet.

Archived