International Airsoft Symbol/Logo

Catman

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reall like the 6mm warrior one, cool & clean.

The problem with the 6mm warrior one like some people stated is the warrior, or if it got changed to gunner, the gunner part. Words are not good because of people who don't speak or read english. That's why I personally like evil empire inc's. No words, shows a bit about the sport, and is simple. Although I don't like the gun in his hand, a bit to simple for my tastes. I also like tex mex's. I think most people will be able to recognize the letter A, whether or not they speak english. For the "Airsoft... it's what I do", you can print it out in many different languages, with the A staying the same. Well, that's my 2 cents....

airsoftlogo1.jpg

Blatent copywrite inbfringement, but I think it looks kinda cool...May screenprint one for myself eventually lol...

No. I've expressed too much blatant hate at ipods and the apple ocmpany to wear something ripped off them. I can't do photoshop or picture editing or aynthing on this comp because i don't have any software for it but here are some ideas for shirts:

-not really a logo (few of these are), but have a picture of a gas line and say "old school"

-"Friends don't let friends use lowcaps"

-"you are a pirate" not really airsoft but still worth it

-have a picture of a bb or a gun and say "you call the shots"

-"The day my gearbox cracked is the day i lost a friend"

-"Grow a pair" and have a pic of 2 handguns

-Have the pic from all the manuals with the guy shooting himself in the eye and say either "airsoft. Serious business" or "it's all fun and games until some moron shoots their eye out"

Drop me a line and tell me what you think.

tex mex, those are excellent bumper stickers, I was considering the Idea of making some a while back too,

im sure(once we get more ideas0 we can personally send them to arnie and he could comment and use his "Apparel" section to start selling this stuff,

It would be great if you could add another bumper sticker like those but it said like bring them fury or bring them hell with the "A" in camoflauge

I like airsoftelpaso's idea. It is extremely simple yet not so simple that it doesnt convey a message, there is no slogan because you dont need one. When i first saw it, it looked more like a player though which i still like.

Grreat ideas guys keep them coming,

BTW i don't intend to be annoying, im just inputing my opinions and encouraging everyone to go through with this cause i think its a great idea ;)

This is something I just came up with. Obviously, because it was done in Paint(I don't have PS), it's not all that great or detailed, or finished looking, but I think you get the idea.

airsoftlogo2um2.th.png

I think it's a good logo because it conveys the fact that we're shooting 6mm BBs, what with the action/trail thingie behind it. Plus it doesn't have any english words, which is important, because this is supposed to be an international logo, so everyone, including Asians, must be able to understand it. Also, it doesn't have any guns or militaristic/violent images, thus no negative connotations.

I hope at least somebody likes it! :blush:

Edit: Perhaps the final version should have bent/warped text to show the spherical shape pf the BB. Anyone with PS wanna polish up my rough logo?

Some cool ideas happening here :) Problem is it becomes more of a slogan than a logo and we're aiming for something our friends in the far east will like ;)

Not been around to post much as I've just moved house and am still on 56k modem and it's painful to browse these forums on a modem (the lo-fi version is too lo-fi) :( :(

Anyway I knocked up a few dead simple ideas...

1. simple the Japanese might like it :P

idea1_small.jpg

2. BB in a barrel?

idea2_small.jpg

3. BB on target

idea3_small.jpg

4. BB on target 2

idea4_small.jpg

Catman got onto something and everyone ignored him! These are the sort of symbols we wanted originally!

I like on target :P

And rifleman, 6mm warrior was better, no matter what they're all saying :P

Someone mentioned the diving flags as an example of what's being looked for. Well those work because diving has an international governing body - of some kind, I'm not into diving, so don't know too much about it - and airsoft doesn't.

Hell, we couldn't even manage to get a *NATIONAL* governing body for players up and running. Anyone remember UKAPA?

The way this should be done is for the National Bodies of all countries which have one to form an International Body and then *THEY* pick a logo for their members to use.

But those are all very good ideas, and I'd happily buy a shirt with one of them on it...

I say everyone should have their ideas in their sigs, surrounded by a red border to indicate its from here.

Also if any of you would like to put your design on a template shirt there is one here.

www.kinman.com/.../T%20shirt%20white.jpg

Just take out the design there.

First one is definately no... it's smoking... that'll give people a negative impression.

'Definately' a no then? <_<

It's an image that marui came up with, not me. The fact that its smoking is to make it appear to be 'tough', in a japanese kinda way. There were originally two of these images, one with the gun wrapped in bandages, and the other being the one I posted.

Its just an idea of a 'possible' airsoft symbol, saying that it is a 'definate' no is just out of order IMHO. What makes you so special to say it is a 'definate' no?

That told you, Donut!

Edit to make this post have a point - IMO, the 'recognision symbol' needs to be as simple as possible. Its like the tactical flashes in the army, people dont have time to stop and look at precises details or to read any small text, they are simple blocks of colours and basic symbols.

Archived