Crazy gifs thread

Kyrian_Zenda

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The majority of the ones in the other thread are stationary. This is exclusively for moving gifs.

What we're obviously having here is a failure to communicate. So I'll just go over the basics one more time.

• Is a still image an image? Checkmark.jpg
  • Is a moving image an image? Checkmark.jpg
  • Is the other thread for all funny images? Checkmark.jpg
  • Did the other thread come first? Checkmark.jpg
  • If yes to above, does that make this thread a repost? Checkmark.jpg
What we're obviously having here is a failure to communicate.  So I'll just go over the basics one more time.
  • Is a still image an image? Checkmark.jpg

• Is a moving image an image? Checkmark.jpg

• Is the other thread for all funny images? Checkmark.jpg

• Did the other thread come first? Checkmark.jpg

• If yes to above, does that make this thread a repost? Checkmark.jpg

Is the other thread soley for animated images?

fail.jpg

And I STILL point to number three of my previous post. You just don't get it, do you? ANY funny image INCLUDES crazy gifs. Why do you insist on wasting the bandwith of the forum just so that you ca-

...Wait, nevermind, forget I ever said anything, continue to waste Ivery's bandwith, I don't care.

And I STILL point to number three of my previous post.  You just don't get it, do you?  ANY funny image INCLUDES crazy gifs.  Why do you insist on wasting the bandwith of the forum just so that you ca-

...Wait, nevermind, forget I ever said anything, continue to waste Ivery's bandwith, I don't care.

I'm afraid YOU don't get it in your self-appointed moderator egotism. What is wrong with a thread for animated gifs? (NOTE It said CRAZY, not specifically FUNNY) The real waste is in your self-appointed policing of the thread. There was nothing wrong at all for the OP to make this thread, and considering your lack of a position of authority on this site-

Know what? Never mind. Close this. There's already a thread for animated gifs it seems.

No! Keep it open, only Viper is objecting, despite us pointing out the fact that this is separate from the funny picture thread. Did you find that crazy race i posted first of all funny? It's not funny, but it is crazy, and weird. Therefore it doesn't come under the funny pictures thread, nor does it anywhere else, unless i start a new thread specifically for it.

OH WAIT

This is a case for "If you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all". Unless it's a moving crazy gif, funny or otherwise.

• 5 months later...
Ok... let's look at it this way...

We have a Armalite picture thread...

But now some newb goes and makes a "Armalite w/ ACOG only" picture thread, what would you guys do?

Report it because an Armalite thread already exists, and an ACOG is something you just bolt on to an Armalite.

Then again, I can't report anything, because I'll get yelled at again, so I'd probably just call the idiot a tool and be done with the matter.

PS: This thread still fails.

I hardly see how it matters that there is another thread in the OT section that deals with pictures.

Haven't there been enough people posting in this thread with their gifs or posting their appreciation of other people's gifs to make it legitimate?

Arnie's is very very strange with people demanding thread consolidation, especially considering threads so often get dragged off topic with bickering and personal drama.

The mods are always on peoples' cases about 'saving bandwith' and whatnot.  Maybe we should just do what they say and help save bandwith?

....Nah.

Your back and forth with other detractors in this thread, and now with me, is also contributing to the overall 'bandwith loss' of this forum. Or, consider one of the most heavilly 'pictured' and also extraordinarily off-topic thread: ANIME.

Also consider that many people host photographs, such as most in this thread, on an outside server, which does not hit arnies bandwith.

If you removed all the flaming, all the drama, all the long-winded negative rep posts and generally unneeded bickering that happens on arnies, you'd reduce bandwith requirements even further.

I'm just trying to be logical here--let these people have their thread.

Your back and forth with other detractors in this thread, and now with me, is also contributing to the overall 'bandwith loss' of this forum.

To be honest, I don't care about bandwith. Just getting rid of one or two threads won't ease the problem.

Or, consider one of the most heavilly 'pictured' and also extraordinarily off-topic thread: ANIME.

Actually, if you'll notice, everything in that thread has been about anime. We're still on topic in that thread.

Also consider that many people host photographs, such as most in this thread, on an outside server, which does not hit arnies bandwith.

Hooray, someone else that understands the concept of imagehosting! Maybe now I won't be alone in my quest to get the mods to understand this...

If you removed all the flaming, all the drama, all the long-winded negative rep posts and generally unneeded bickering that happens on arnies, you'd reduce bandwith requirements even further.

True, but it's the internets, it'll never happen.

Archived