Crazy gifs thread

Kyrian_Zenda

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then doesn't that make it seem like a pedophile type of thing? Well, I guess alot of members are still in their early teens so probably not.. hope not... :P

What I think they're trying to say is that 16 is the, *ahem*, legal age across the pond ;)

Joking aside, the picture gif is of a minor before she turned 16, and due to the nature of how the picture gif has been manipulated into looking like a sexual simulation, it could quite easily be argued that it is of a pedophilic nature.

Remember, the picture is of a girl as a minor. Why that picture gif has been allowed to stay on the forum and not been removed by a Mod is beyond me. Be warned.

Sorry to make this my first post, but I feel very strongly about this sort on thing, in that I host, and know what that sort of image can lead to.

I think it should be removed, as someone in the wrong place, at the wrong time, could easily lose their job over that or end up inside (of course, dependant on where one lives and hwo the justice system works).

Just my $0.02

Uh, and Hi everyone!

Won't hijack, but I'm new to Arnies, not airsoft, and have just moved countries (into NZ) from the States, and want any NZ players to PM me! I know I'm in the wrong place with this being a UK site, but it's worth a try!

*Hijack over - back to the thread*

It's because we have people who are way too serious and correct about everything :/

I mean, if we're trying to please everyone, then nothing will ever get done, because someone (or some troll), somewhere, will find some way to be offended by anything.

And here, have a completely random gif

1164397778231gw8.gif

I can't find any offensive image on this thread and its probably been removed if it has caused this much offence surely? (Which is probably why I can't find it)

Can we have some Un-Anime Gifs aswell please? Most of the ones I've seen on here are mostly Anime ones...

Coz I grew outta pokemon like years ago :)

Regards

Archived