Crazy gifs thread

Kyrian_Zenda

So....it's funny to show an innocent shop worker being harmed by some thug and then turning it into a "funny gif"?

Judging by the power of that thug's punch, I'd say that shop worker was in a pretty bad state and yet you seem to think it's funny. <_<

Thats not really that clever........is it? :waggle:

Perhaps you'd like to make a gif showing a young child being mowed down by a car, and then we can all have a really good laugh, can't we?

I bet you're one of these people that watches happy slapping videos on Youtube and going "Ghuk Ghuk Ghuk"

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So....it's funny to show an innocent shop worker being harmed by some thug and then turning it into a "funny gif"?

Judging by the power of that thug's punch, I'd say that shop worker was in a pretty bad state and yet you seem to think it's funny. <_<

Thats not really that clever........is it? :waggle:

Perhaps you'd like to make a gif showing a young child being mowed down by a car, and then we can all have a really good laugh, can't we?

I bet you're one of these people that watches happy slapping videos on Youtube and going "Ghuk Ghuk Ghuk"

Ok you complain about this guy!

RobberyOwned.gif

and suggest that i would enjoy a vid of a young child being mowed down by a car yet someone has already posted a Gif of someone getting turned into pavement pate

pwned.gif

yet your not complaining about that are you!

at least the shop guy is still alive <_<

Une longe dimanche de fiancelles. Or something like that. It's about a soldier who is MIA during the first world war and his fiancée who keeps on looking after him after the war.

Gif thread: www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Archived