kevlar / aramid

m0e82

i have 2 pieces of kevlar gear for sale

first is a .... medium (42R) "PointBlank" kevlar vest the soft armor inserts are rated at NIJ level II... which is for 9mm submachine gun and fragmentation and i believe up to a 44 magnum it also accepts trauma plates, its a beautiful vest and has no rips or tears or anything and its hard to find the ones with the pocket in the front and back like the PACA has for SAPI/rifle plates....(SAPI's not included) this is a medium so its not for the heavy set males or large males, i had gotten this one for my girlfriend even though its the mens version....... she's the one that told me to make more space so im sellin it, its never been hit, only worn for some pictures, and still in prestine condition and would make a loveley geardo conversation piece just sitting on the coffee table, however, i will not personally gaurantee any body armor or products and take no liabillity for any injuries of any persons purchasing any of my products, nor the actions of any such persons...

$200.00

look at these pictures pics060.jpg

pics008.jpg

pics066.jpg

pics063.jpg

pics064.jpg

since this model is selling on ebay for $162 as the lowest bid on a used one with no ballistic SAPI slips and $202 as average bid with a buy it now option of $525 not even counting the $30 shipping on one in the condition mine is in ... i feel that i should advertise at $200.00 to see who's bitting... also keep in mind that i am open to partial trades or full on trades if the trade is worth it ....

the other piece of aramid i own is a PASGT MICH helmet ... its flat black and has the front bracket for NVG mount all those comfortable ergonomic pads are intact and it has a four point harness chinstrap with the backbar for your lower head/high neck....

i dont have any new pics of this but you can see the ones i already took by chasing my threads to my trade thread....they arent the best pics so if you need more let me know your serious for this one i want hmmm.... lets say $80.00 and shipping......

but dont forget i like to trade... you guys always have crazy sick gear

here are the pics of the helmet as requested ... and also i would like to remind people i am open for partial trades as well, if there are things you cannot afford throw some gear in to knock the price down cause right now i am looking for coyote tan gear...also this is an actual kevlar helmet so its not as light as those plastic knockoffs so keep that in mind for shipping... id say its a good 3 lbs. or so.... but anyway... heres the pics of the helmet

pics006.jpg

pics011.jpg

pics010.jpg

pics011-1.jpg

pics018.jpg

pics017.jpg

i hope this is a sufficient amount of pictures

Archived