!GBB! KSC MK23 or WA SV Infinity Xcelerator 6" ?

oblivioN

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good reliable and powerfull GBB. I read reviews on both the KSC MK23 and the Infinity Xcelerator, and both are very good guns by the looks and sounds of it. But i'm now trying to decide which ones best. Help needed. B)

I would love to say the MK23 but from what I have read and seen there just seems to be to many reliability issues from what I have heard. I know that this going to cause a lot of debate but I have read that they do have some issues and my friends is kind of b*&^hy. I know that there are some people that have no problem with it though.

Anyways, I would get the WA Xcelerator for a couple of reasons. First of all, it's a WA for God's sake, it's sure to be good. Secondly, if you want to use green gas, the metal slide doesn't cost $200 or however much the MK23 one costs. Even not counting the MK23's reliability issues against it, I think that the metal slide kit is just too expensive. Finally, with an Infinity, if something breaks, someone will surely know how to fix it as with the MK23 someone may not know how.

Just my 2 cents.

Hope this helps.

Archived