Flecktarn gear (KHS Intervention vest, etc.)

Hetzer

Greetings!

I am selling a part of my Flecktarn gear, which can be seen on the following photo, which has already been posted in the Flecktarn picture thread before, along with some others, if you should need some different views.

hetzer2.jpg

The following objects are for sale:

KHS Interventionsweste (Intervention Vest)

iwcdetail.jpg

The Intervention Vest is produced by the high quality gear manufacturer KHS in Germany. It comes with 4 pouches for 2 (G3) - 3 (M4) magazines each, one big dump-pouch, as well as a big integrated backpack along the entire backside of the vest, which is useful for storing camelbacks, etc. The Intervention Vest is also equipped with a holster, which is large enough to take guns the size of a Desert Eagle, elastics for shotgun shells or fluorescent tubes and the optional shoulder-mounted shooting pad. The whole package is in mint condition.

Retail price: 299 Euro + 29 Euro (shooting pad)

My price: 240 Euro

Bundeswehr Splitterschutzweste (Flak Jacket)

bw-splischu-b_p1.jpg

This is the standard Bundeswehr Flak Jacket, as most of you flecktarn users might know. It's in used, but undamaged condition.

Retail price: 49,50 Euro

My price: 40 Euro

Bundeswehr Kommando Hose (Commando trousers) XL/XXL

1b6251.jpg

These are not the trousers seen on the picture at the very top of this thread! The Commando Trousers are an advanced design with multiple pockets and adjustment-straps. The material is more robust as the one used for the standard trousers, and the cut is a tad more modern. The trousers are as good as unused.

Retail price: 39,50 Euro

My price: 20 Euro

Replica Helmet

bw-helmcover-b_p1.jpg

This is the well known replica helmet used for many BW impressions. Some call it "SWAT" helmet, some call it "Parade Helmet". It's a comfortable (black) replica, delivered with a Flecktarn helmet cover. The helmet is in mint condition, as it was never used without the cover.

Retail price: 39,50 Euro + 2.90 Euro (cover)

My price: 35 Euro

All items would be sent from Austria, prices and delivery conditions can be negotiated. Just send me your offers, if you are interested in any item.

Archived