MP7 Picture Thread

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know as it's always lasted me an entire day of use. Then again the most I've used it in one day is about 260 rounds.

Primussucks, if you get the correct holser all you have to do is push down on a thumb break to draw it. It's actualy all in the same motion you would normaly use to draw the weapon anyways. With your rig you have to go threw quite a bit to get too it. Not something I would want to do if I needed an "Oh ######" gun.

I have always wanted cone of these. If I have 200 bucks laying around I might just pick one up. How much money do I need to put in it to get the highest fps?

Seriosly, if you want higher FPS just get a different gun. The MP7 isn't designed to be used for engagements beyond 60 feet. For that application 240 is MORE than enough. If you try upgrading it you will just kill your battery in a matter of 3 or 4 standard mags or by the end of one high cap.

Seriosly, if you want higher FPS just get a different gun. The MP7 isn't designed to be used for engagements beyond 60 feet. For that application 240 is MORE than enough. If you try upgrading it you will just kill your battery in a matter of 3 or 4 standard mags or by the end of one high cap.

He's right. This is a wonderful gun, if you know its limitations and adapt to them. If you think you can buy this gun and use it just like any other AEG, well then you should get a full size AEG instead.

Well maybe not that high, around 280 would be good for me. I wouldn't use it for very long range anyway, Just for clearing the sheds/ buildings at my field when my gas pistol is feeling the winter temperatures.

Why? Why would you need the extra 40 FPS? Do you think it would make any difference? Trust me, it won't. At the ranges the MP7 is suited to there is no chance of dodging the BBs anyways and it is easily felt. Where I use it we are actualy training with real world operators for CQB situations. We wear real gear (including kevlar in many cases) and I have had several people comment on how surprizingly hard it was impacting even tho they knew it only shot 240 fps.

As to it efectivens in skirmishes...

I have used it mainly as a side arm for a few games now, and i have to say this little bugger packs quite a punch. During 2 of these games my main arm broke, this left me with just the MP7. I was able to get a few kill as well. The range is aceptible but not great. The bb travels far, it just uses some time to get there. The 190 rounds mag are also very nice. Yes it has some fed issues but keep it lubed up and you will be fine. Just remeber to turn the weel under the mag once in a while. To have this gun holsterd is also no problem. I have it holsterd quite high. I have i fasend to my weebing and then to my leg. This means that the gun i self is at belt level. To carry it lower than this slows you down.

Great gun! The best side arm one could ask for

I got a question as someone already suggested..

In Half Life 2...

Your trusty(not, only in the game since it is inaccurate) MP7 can fire a 20mm HE genade....( well.. i think it is 20mm)

but how can you install a genade launcher on this little thing????!!!!!

someone plz tell me...

Woozie

Edited by [-=O=-]^{Woozie}