MP7 Picture Thread

Unless there's an extended inner barrel under there...or you've found a way to mount a M203 to a MP7...

omgwtfbbq M4 barrel extenzion!!!11

-Vic

Nope. Just an extra outer barrel I had lying around that I slapped on. The BB's never actually hit the inside of the barrel or the silencer. It was uber quiet.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoot! Received my Galaxy MP7 yesterday morning and after only 3 mid-caps I thought she needed heavy modification.

This is what she looked like yesterday:

Photo_0278.jpg

This is what she looks like now:

Photo_0283.jpg

And this is where she is going to be relocated in about 5 minutes:

Photo_0284.jpg

Seriously ######: nothing but loose wires, rusty screws, old springs, slopily inserted bearings, lacking shims, rusty contacts....

TO THOSe INTERESTED IN BUYING SPARES FROM THIS: Im gonna wait for Gunner to see what we do about this mess. If I end up selling this for spares, Ill let you know.

Edited by chas

Got a little something new for my MP7 today so I thought I'd post a picture update. So here's my MP7, now with more S-LAP! :D

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00022-1.jpg

Tokyo Marui MP7

- HurricanE 551 Holo Sight

- STAR S-LAP

- Nineball Low Friction Steel Bushings

- Nineball 6.03mm Tightbore Inner Barrel (214mm length)

Nope, not a battery box! Just a pretty high powered red laser, 650nM but I'm not sure exactly what the wattage is. Whatever it is it's the brightest red laser I've ever seen and it's really easy to adjust the windage and elevation. So it's quite practical as far as a laser goes, not to mention the size and style looks just right on the MP7 I think ^_^

Edited by Jin15
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prepare to suffer......

5.jpg

:o

Work in progress. Galaxy MP7 modded to take Uzi mags. I did something else to it, but I can't quite remember what :blink:

No friggin idea where the battery is going. Possibly enough room for a small lipo cell on either side of the barrel. Or I could use an Eotech battery box.

other pics...

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to bring up a topic that been inactive for about a month, but does anyone have any pics of an MP7 fitted with HK416 style iron sights? I'm not to keen on the MP7 ones, and am wondering what the hk416 ones would look like in it. my photoshop skills are not much to sepak of, and Google provides nothing!

• 2 weeks later...
sorry to bring up a topic that been inactive for about a month, but does anyone have any pics of an MP7 fitted with HK416 style iron sights? I'm not to keen on the MP7 ones, and am wondering what the hk416 ones would look like in it. my photoshop skills are not much to sepak of, and Google provides nothing!

They look to big. If I can find my foresight i'll bung em on a get you a picture later.