MP7 Picture Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the Angry Gun version. I have some saws and files but nothing that will make them as clean as the originals.

There are three notches at the collapsed and extended locations and I tend to think they're not just for looks.

I'm waiting for the Angry Gun version. I have some saws and files but nothing that will make them as clean as the originals.

There are three notches at the collapsed and extended locations and I tend to think they're not just for looks.

I recently ordered the Angry Gun MP7 stock arms http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/angry-gun-3-position-stock-for-ksc-kwa-mp7.html

There were more notches than just the one or two! If you look at the pics closely you should be able to make your own notches...

Now waiting for the delivery of my new scratch built DMR.....seems as thigh I need a sidearm.! Thinking mp7, but can't decide whether to go has or electric :S

Was also wondering what people think of the mp7 holster? Worth a punt? Or better off slung on your back or side via a sling?

Unless you're uncomfortable using a file or dremel, don't waste your money on the Angry Gun kit. File a notch on the top right bar and a notch in the same location but on the bottom of the left and you're done. The best part is that you can custom the length to match you, instead of being stuck with the 3 positions that the angry gun bars have.

What I did was put on my plate carrier, moved the stock to where I felt it was comfortable, then I made the marks and got the file out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

###### pictures, but I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow to show off my newest, possibly most favorite toy.

IMGP1175.jpg

th_IMGP1174.jpgth_IMGP1168.jpg

One thing I don't understand though: I'm not huge. I'm 5'10" or so, 155lbs. Yet people on here want shorter stock positions...I feel like that's to cramped at that point! Fully extended doesn't seem to be a bother at all.

Edited by Leon Kennedy
One thing I don't understand though: I'm not huge. I'm 5'10" or so, 155lbs. Yet people on here want shorter stock positions...I feel like that's to cramped at that point! Fully extended doesn't seem to be a bother at all.

Extend the stock and put your arm up like you're a weight lifter. Humerus parallel to the ground and radius/ulna perpendicular.

Hold the pistol grip normally and the stock should tuck right into the crook of your arm perfectly. Is there a gap? Stock is too short. Are you not able to grasp the pistol grip normally? Stock is too long.

Side note, this does not take a plate carrier or soft armour into account. With either of those the stock needs to be shorter to give your normal reach.