MP7 Picture Thread

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if you abuse you weapons like me, you ripped the fore grip off your Mp7 with man strength and need to replace it.

That's yet another good point! I had a Well R4 MP7 (please don't kill me...) and a "friend" nearly ripped the foregrip off after deciding I "wasn't being man enough". But then it was a Well and therefore made of cheese....

Or if you abuse you weapons like me, you ripped the fore grip off your Mp7 with man strength and need to replace it.

I slipped and hit my foregrip on the ground, breaking a little bit off the body of the gun so the grip doesn't lock :/ I would just buy one of these rails if my friend hadn't grounded the gun really hard and split the body shell properly...

Spares are on the way though, can't wait to get it back out on the field this weekend! I'll post a pic when I have it all set up with a Doctor sight and torch, it looks awesome :D

Edited by Stuey
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys looking for a little bit of help. I picked up a second hand KWA mp7 the other week and when i stripped it down to clean it up, the ali piston head had loads of dents and scratches all over the top of it and the npas looks like some one has been hitting the end with a hammer and deformed it a bit. It all still works, but my question is, is that meant to happen with use or has who ever fitted it made a complete hash of it?

Also as its a picture thread here is my mp7 as it stands.

2012-11-25-388.jpg

• 1 month later...