MP7 Picture Thread

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP7_1.jpg

A better shot, with my home-made silencer attached...sounds like a flea sneezing :P

was thinking of getting one of these, i hear there helluva fun

They certainly are. Mine now has a 6.03 TB (gives 265fps) and an external battery pack (7.2V 2100mah gives 50% increase in ROF to around 15/sec (10/sec standard))

It makes a great CQB tool, and I reckon it'd be OK in woodland if you're the stealthy type. ;)

Edited by Docv400

ok. that is bleeeding annoying.

I spent hours on here and airsoft retreat (as well as interweb) hunting for MP7 images.

(particularly with scopes/dots)

I am tempted to post them too, but I know i would get some of the images misnamed against their 'owners'.

Sounds like you have spoken with experiance on that? :P

Yep. I have co-witnessed mine with the 'rifle' sights.

Although on the H&K promo 'intro' vids, they have a S-dot co-witnessed with the pistol sights. A Dr sight would also match the 'dots' of the pistol sights too methinks.

Edited by Wege
...nice homemade silencer, is it really that effective? i have a ka socom silencer on mine, but its not THAT effective...

Yes, it does make a difference (not that the MP7 is that loud to begin with of course)

It's really quiet with it on, takes away the 'thwack' part of the sound, just leaving a faint 'ptwuh' sound (is there a dictionary of sounds and their spellings anywhere? :D )

From more than approx 6m away I doubt you'd hear it during a game...not until it was too late anyway ;)