• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone asked for pics of an MP7 with HK416/MP5 style sights:

ukmp71wp8.jpg

And here's how an MP7 looks with an Aimpoint micro sight:

HK_sub-machine_gun_MP7A1_Heckler_an.jpg

Also, I think a 551 Eotech looks OK. I had a 552 on mine and it was a bit overkill.

ksk30qq6.jpg

Rsov used to have a chines Zeiss replica for 40$, but that was a long time ago. Maybe you can ask them if they can still get you one.

LOL Glad you guys like!

It's a Yukon 1.5x42 NV scope

It's quite compact for a Gen. 1 scope and definitely has the best optical clarity of any Gen.1 device I've looked through. With the lens cap down and IR illuminator on anything inside 20 meters is remarkably clear, which makes it great for "black out" CQB games. Past 20 meters though you have to flip up the lens cap to expose the lens to enough light to get a good look down range, and then anything inside 6 meters gets pretty blurry. But with the lens cap up, IR illuminator on, and a little bit of moonlight overhead you can identify a human target moving through the bushes at a good 100 meters or so.

I haven't had a chance to actually skirmish with it yet, but so far I'm quite pleased with it. Looks the dog's ######s on the MP7 but this scope will be finding it's final home on an AKS-74UN. I went ahead and ordered the AK side mount adapter for it that replaces the original RIS/Weaver rail mounting system with an AK side mounting platform yesterday afternoon ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
My thoughts exactly :P

Seriously though, even if there was an extended inner barrel in there I doubt the volume of the tiny MP7 would be enough to push the BBs down the barrel. Ten quid says they'd just roll out the end if you had a barrel that long in an MP7.

For shame... for shame :lol:

I know this post is old, and some of the newer posts are also old but,,,,,,,,,,, OMFG!!!11 Quid from an AMERICAN, WHAT DID BUSH DO TO YOU,,,,,,,,,,,, AND THE ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!111

Edited by Ferrarilove1