MP7 Picture Thread

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know..

When you pick the MP7 up from the ground....

You can't see teh nade launcher!

I think some one should try to install a mositqo nade launcher or even..

Cut a groove and install a M203 on the MP7!!!

I will give that person a +1 if he do it..

maybe +10....hehe

Woozie

EDIT... mm, don't have 50 post yet... so..sry guys

Edited by [-=O=-]^{Woozie}
Just wondering how many shots you guys get off the MP7 before you need to recharge the battery?
Should be around 1000 on a fully charged battery (i.e. approx 20 standard 50 rounders)

I have always wanted cone of these. If I have 200 bucks laying around I might just pick one up. How much money do I need to put in it to get the highest fps?
More than it is worth unless you have money to waste, or can't live without modding / upgrading everything. Most upgrades are overpriced considering their size in relation to similar full size AEG upgrade parts. The best upgrade vs cost is a tightbore.

a wee question, how easy is it tochange batterys mid game?
All of 10 seconds, just pop off the front, pull the tab, remove the battery, slap a fresh one in and slap the front back on.

I got a question as someone already suggested...

...but how can you install a genade launcher on this little thing????!!!!!

someone plz tell me

Stick a mossie molds mini / anpeq style launcher on the side rail ?. There isn't useable space for one otherwise really, unless you custom made one to fit around the front somehow, which would in my opinion be pointless ;)
  • 1 month later...

i'm deciding between the MP7 and the SOCOM 16 right now. both look unique but still have that touch of good looks. I had an MP7 before but my dad broke it so it had a 3 round burst. I want something which can hold it's own in woodland though and I want to have more than 190 rounds... so any ideas guys?

• 3 months later...