MP7 Picture Thread

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow... :huh: well im not going to put an eotech on my mp7, just kidding.

if i ever buy one (i was considering it) i love the real one to death and all i play is CQB, but i dont know.. i have gun comentment problems.. im an idealist nothing is good or bad to me...

Edited by nine

I was blinded by the sheer rape-power of the paint...

That's what's the beauty about H&K weapons, they look incredible without being painted, no need to waste more greenback to have it look fancypants.

Regarding the PVC... Nothing wrong with that, -if it looks the part-

Yeah after i painted it i though wow i just f*cked this gun up :aggressive: , but for $50 its fine, i could just get a new one, btw mines the cheap well which sucks :no:

you dont like the well model? :unsure: i was about to buy one

also i was wondering what the accuracy of an Mp7 was like compared to a gbb, like a TM 1911

Edited by nine
you dont like the well model? :unsure: i was about to buy one

also i was wondering what the accuracy of an Mp7 was like compared to a gbb, like a TM 1911

The well is okay except no hop in the hop up, accuracy is really not to great but is okay, and the range is horrible, but at about 50ft its a good gun. i just have no use for mine as i only play woodland, but for cqb it would be good expecially if you got the external battery kit so it would last most or all of the day, and increase the rof. I would buy it again just cause it is so cheap and good for when the action gets a little close for the powerful guns, but thats just me

• 1 month later...
Also a fun note: A friend of mine use the same set-up as me on his MP7 with the external battery adaptor, and with a 10.8V battery his MP7 shoots three-round bursts on semi-automatic. :huh:

I know I'm late to the party, but I've only just got my MP7 (No pics, it's a stock MP7, whaddya want?) - as an addition to your fun note I know that the MDP issue ones have a habit of firing burst with the BFA (they're Semi only supposedly). I also know that they used to have an issue with going onto auto if you pushed the selector down to far, but I think that's been resolved now. The TM one is definately much better screwed together than the real one though. For a start the stocks solid, the foregrips solid, and the mags don't fall out :rolleyes:

Or maybe the MDP just cheaped out with their ones, bought factory seconds and that's why their full of issues. Who knows? The TM one is spot on though - the charger was a bit of a mare, I ended up altering it to use a tamiya connector and ran it straight off my normal charger (anybody else done this?) - bought a pack of 5 50 round STAR mags for it which need a bit of a slap to drive them home, but I've been impressed with it so far. It gets its first Skirmish at CS Urban on Sunday so I'll let you know how it gets on.

Hi! >Today I held an Mp7 for the first time and I didnt like the feel very much: didnt feel comfortable holding and shouldering it, maybe because Im kinda tall and have a long neck (always a problem when sighting in) and have huge hands.

Is it just the first impression and do you have to get used to this gun or is it just me?

I ordered a Galaxy one from Gunners yesterday and Im still in time to cancel the order, so any thoughts about this would be welcome!

I only held it for a few minutes (the shopkeep doesnt like me playing with his guns, cause he knows I only buy gas from him) but it kinda felt weird. Its a lot bigger and heavier than expected but even the grip felt a bit uncomfy, and the double trigger.

I guess Ill see how I like it for a few days and then decide if I upgrade it or sell right away.

I also bought a Docter sight to go with it.

Hi! >Today I held an Mp7 for the first time and I didnt like the feel very much: didnt feel comfortable holding and shouldering it, maybe because Im kinda tall and have a long neck (always a problem when sighting in) and have huge hands.

Is it just the first impression and do you have to get used to this gun or is it just me?

I ordered a Galaxy one from Gunners yesterday and Im still in time to cancel the order, so any thoughts about this would be welcome!

The first time I picked up a Marui MP7 I immediately knew that it was the most comfortable perfect feeling gun I have ever had the pleasure of using. All all configurations (pistol, SMG, or rifle) it was the most comfortable thing I have ever held. Rock solid with no creeks or wobbles anywhere, the grip formed perfectly to my hands, it was very well balanced, and was just the perfect size for me with the stock extended and shoulders.

Everything about the MP7 just feels 100% perfect to me, if I could own any gun in real steel form this would be it.

That said, I do have a fair bit of experience with AEGs... I think I've owned around 25 to 28 high end ones (Marui, CA, G&P, STAR, Etc.) at this point as well as a good 30 or so high end gas SMGs/pistols/shotguns and nothing has been able to top the MP7 in terms of ergonomics in my opinion. The only thing that came close was a Marui P90 with a Laserex internal laser unit & G&P metal body kit installed, but even that felt just a little bit too short for my tastes and was a bit front heavy from the G&P kit.

It's also worth noting though that I'm 5.6' and 125lbs, so I'm a pretty small guy. I imagine larger users might find the MP7 a bit less comfortable than I do.

Just my two rupees ^_^

Edited by Jin15

I did find it pretty comfortable after I'd got used to it, it sits differently to, say, my MP5s. I think you'll get used to it and find it comfortable after a while to be honest. Jin15 - as I said earlier, advice is to stay away from the real ones - good on paper, not so good in the metal. Really comfortable though, and I suppose if you put a surefire on it you could have a really ergonomic torch...

Unless there's an extended inner barrel under there...or you've found a way to mount a M203 to a MP7...

omgwtfbbq M4 barrel extenzion!!!11

-Vic

My thoughts exactly :P

Seriously though, even if there was an extended inner barrel in there I doubt the volume of the tiny MP7 would be enough to push the BBs down the barrel. Ten quid says they'd just roll out the end if you had a barrel that long in an MP7.

For shame... for shame :lol: