Was my thread removed or was it a site hiccup?

I posted about this in the in the news section with the title 'Ever wanted to 'blindfire' safely?' .

thumb_proud_cornershot_912.jpg

- Corner Engage Device ($45): Compatible with Aimpoint or Trijicon Tri-Power or all the replica Aimpoint style Reddot Scope

I went to edit it shortly after posting and it had gone. Now if a mod removed it due to it being blind fire related thats cool with me, but if it was a site hiccup i'll repost it providing its ok.

Thanks

Edited by Hoppum

Phoenix: Arnie works long tiring shifts in a job most people aren't cut out to do. I think two letters being typed in incorrectly is somewhat forgivable, given that he owns and runs this site for nothing, despite the level of nonsense he has to deal with as a result.

I also notice that most of your posts lack capitalisation, end of sentence punctuation and basic grammar. So perhaps you could tell us what's your excuse? :P