Electric Shotguns

UMGuy

I was justing thinking about the gas blowback and nonblowback shotguns by the various companies and was wondering how hard would it be to turn one or make a shotgun that was electric? I know it might sounds crazy, but I would buy one. Just your thoughts, opinions, and if you hate the idea.

Also, if someone has done this(though I really doubt it) some pics and how you did it.

thanks for taking the time to read this thread and hopefully posting.

You already knew it was impossible but you created a thread to discuss it anyway? Me thinks this thread am pointless.

Oh, and shouldn't that be "never start a land war in Asia?" Assuming you are quoting that fellow in The Princess Bride.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I dunno... the SPAS 12 is plenty big enough for a gearbox if you're a little... 'creative'

i reckon without much work i could bung a V8 mechabox in there. yeah, three round burst baby!

Think about it, the pistol grips *huge* and the actual receiver could feasably fit any number of gearboxes in (any thoughts about the G&G L85 one? hmm?).

then you've got the shell tube for a stick battery, and find/make some 12g mags!

Archived