Bush's Speeches

visionviper

And i suppose you would have perfect grammar if you were talking in front of multiple billion people? I doubt it, since you can't even in front of the 200 people that will see this thread. TO EVERYONE WHO RIPS ON BUSH: I don't see you in the white house, so stop your bitching. I'm sick and tired of hearing from everyone i know that "bush is a nazi that doesnt like black people." Not kidding, i heard some kid say this in the hallway and all his emo-assed friends agreed. Mods, please lock this thread before it turns into another republican-v-democrat thing again. This is just plain asking for it.

I don't know if Bush hates black people, but he sure is dumb.

:zorro:

I take that from a quote. Kanye West publicly said "Bush doesn't care about black people! Again, don't call the prez dumb. I don't see you in office. Again i'll say to mods:

:padlock::padlock::padlock:

if your going to make fun of his ability to talk at least be able to spell right.

I'm not making fun of his ability to talk. The purpose of this thread was to show what a cool thing someone did with a bunch of his speeches. I said nothing about the ability to talk.

And i suppose you would have perfect grammar if you were talking in front of multiple billion people? I doubt it, since you can't even in front of the 200 people that will see this thread. TO EVERYONE WHO RIPS ON BUSH: I don't see you in the white house, so stop your bitching. I'm sick and tired of hearing from everyone i know that "bush is a nazi that doesnt like black people." Not kidding, i heard some kid say this in the hallway and all his emo-assed friends agreed. Mods, please lock this thread before it turns into another republican-v-democrat thing again. This is just plain asking for it.

Whoah, chill out! I am not trying to start any type of debate. Again, just wanted to show a cool thing someone did with his speeches. I am sparking no debate. If anyone is, it is you.

As for me not in office.. I would be if I was old enough and had the money to run... :P

That is awesome :D  I don't see how it takes the ###### in any way, to be honest... it's just really cool.

Finally, someone showing up to not argue about Bush.

People, do not turn this into a debate thread. I only want to see people talking about the movie that cut together Bush's speeches to make a song.

I take that from a quote. Kanye West publicly said "Bush doesn't care about black people! Again, don't call the prez dumb. I don't see you in office. Again i'll say to mods:

:padlock:  :padlock:  :padlock:

Yeah, if only I'd had the wit and intelligence to be born into a rich family, and get daddy to buy me the presidency. I feel so dumb.

Oh, and stop telling people to lock threads.

:zorro:

Archived