can i use green gas on wa pistols?

pedrosalas7

Not in the long run without side effects. May want to look into an Airsoft Innovations Flow Restrictor. That should help although the mags may still develop problems as they are not designed to use the higher pressure propane/green gas.

Oh and this area of the forum is about gear (vests, bdu's etc.) You want the technical discussion area for a thread like this.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

It would be a very bad move to use Green gas in a stock WA. You'll want metal parts and/or a flow restrictor before you do that, but even then I hear they function fine on 134a.

I have had my WA for 2+ weeks and havn't shot it, as I only have propane and really don't want to risk it. (Yes, I am too cheap to buy more gas)

first of all thanks on the info, second i'm sorry about putting this thread here, i don't really post here a lot, i just read most of the time. well i'll have to see if i can get 134a or duster over here(venezuela) if not maybe i'll just get another gun, too bad, i really like the warrior

edit: what about those websites that tune it for green gas? are those reliable in the long run?

-Pedro Salas.

Archived