A proper thanks to our mods and admins

*Scan's Matt's post with the sarcometer* Erm...Thanks...I think... :unsure:

I don't know that with that post count you're really much of a newbie member any more, by the way. :)

Maybe that should be 'bad searcher'. ;) Its not sarcasm at all. I really am surprised that no one has properly thanked our mods... it's sad. :( So, I had to pioneer! :)

You might need to move this Marlowe, I didn't know where it should go, and thought if it was in general discussion, it would turn into a flame fest. Sorry if you thought it was sarcasm...

Edited by 101matt1

No need for apologies at all Matt. We're just not accustomed to people actually thanking us. More often it's people taking for granted a free service offered to them by Arnie and whining when they're punished for breaking rules they've agreed to follow when registering. Not to mention all the petty backbiting that goes on in PM and countless other sites.

We're just used to it being a thankless job (sorry if that sounds like I'm gunning for sympathy, I'm not as I know that's the last thing saying such a thing would achieve on the interweb, just being honest), and so not used to having someone thanking us.

But hey...Someone's got to do it. :D

I'd like to thank the mods for cleaning up the complete rubish on the boards. Regular rubish is acceptible, and should be left alone, and our mods do just that. I'd also like to thank Rhino personally, as he cleaned up my silencer guide, after it was too late for me to do it on my own.

-Sh0ty

Let me explain something:

I do NOT want to be a mod. I am having forum trouble as it is. I would be more of a hinder to arnies then a help. I am absolutely sure that no one on here is trying to suck up, but is just thanking our moderators who do extremely hard work for all of us arnies members 24/7, with no payment or thanks (until now), and they still do it for us. All they hear is 'WHY DID OYU DELTE ME TREAD!!!111!!' and such. I really apritiate their willingness to do this very dirtty job for us. Thanks.