Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

101matt1

A proper thanks to our mods and admins

:rofl: I would bet REASONABLY one of these ways:

1) You know Arnie or are related to him.

2) You have been a member (and a good one) for a reeeeeeeeeally long time (Thus I dont see why Sledge isn't a mod...)

3) You do what Marlowe said! :P (dang, now I have do decide between the quote already in my sig, or that one...)

Moderators are chosen usually on the basis of their temperament and personality, rather than their post counts. Usually it's people who had never even considered becoming a Moderator prior to being asked too, such as myself. :)

Thanks mods, for all of your work keeping this site clean. I am not sure how many times I have used the report button and problems have been cleared away before I could even get back into the forum!

Again, many thanks,

Daniel

Moderators are chosen usually on the basis of their temperament and personality, rather than their post counts. Usually it's people who had never even considered becoming a Moderator prior to being asked too, such as myself. :)

I'd guess that rules out sledgimus. ;)

Cheers for the vote of confidence all - it is much appreciated.

I personally can only apologize for my own recent absenses from the forums but I am hoping to get stuck in more in the very near future.

And to that end - 101matt1 - your signature is too big (as is yours cllwayzata2011 and Crispin1025). Shorten them at the vertical asap or suffer a severe slapping with either a wet trout or a "care-bear" soaked in diesel :D

(sorry, couldn't resist) :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.