Neutral Rep Points?

Neutral... reputation points?

Is that not an oxymoron?

"I just want everyone to know that I feel indifferent about this post."

:lol:

+1

EDIT well i can see why some would want this. but if you just wanted to "warn" someone with a neutralized rep. Why not just PM THEM THE WARNING ? :rolleyes:

Edited by KAHUNA_32
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use as few words as possible to get my point across. ;)

I just think the rep system could be better used. Almost all (of my very few) rep points are from sales. But even if you have a lot of rep points, you could still screw people around on deals, because the possible negative feedback that you have would be lost within positive rep points that have nothing to do with sales.

And you can't really say that that the Bad sellers and Good sellers threads are there for this purpose, because if you are buying something i doubt you'd wade through countless pages of names to find if whoever you were dealing with had a good selling rep.

/rant over ;)

Edited by Architect
I use as few words as possible to get my point across. ;)

I just think the rep system could be better used. Almost all (of my very few) rep points are from sales. But even if you have a lot of rep points, you could still screw people around on deals, because the possible negative feedback that you have would be lost within positive rep points that have nothing to do with sales.

And you can't really say that that the Bad sellers and Good sellers threads are there for this purpose, because if you are buying something i doubt you'd wade through countless pages of names to find if whoever you were dealing with had a good selling rep.

/rant over ;)

You're just grumpy because nobody loves you.

Has anyone said "I think reps should only be in the sales section yet?". Even though it's been stated numerous times that it would be too hard to implement?

Thanks doc. That's all that needed to be said from the start. I don't really use this forum as often as you regulars, so forgive me for not being up to date on what has already been suggested. ;)

You're just grumpy because nobody loves you.

I think i'm getting a lot more loving than a weirdtransvestite would :P

Your computer skills must be very advanced for your age.

And because he touches himself at night.

Two very short sentences there sledge, that serve no purpose other than taking the ######. What do you want?

I think the option to give reputation in the forum gives the Mods a wee bit of time off. I know from other forums, the amount of unnecessary 'blazing' that goes on is mental. Alot of people will 'post before they think', whereas here they will try not to post unnecessary nonsense about someone and receive bad rep.

I dont know if the bandwidth could cope with it, but what about a comments thread for people and sales, you know like;

WeAreLegion -

Sold me a Sawer90, didnt arrive, gave me my money back...

• 3 weeks later...

How about we eliminate the rep system altogether, and replace it with a public comment system? If i made an offensive or stupid post i'd rather know precisely why they thought it was bad enough to give a rep than just see "you're stupid" or "you faggot get a life" because a large portion of neg reps are pretty much that. Any opinions on this?

Such as retaliatory neg-repping me for a completely valid comment of mine?

I'm sorry if you think that blinding people with a laser is a joke - why don't you take it up with a mod instead of "abusing the system" Boosterboy?

CC