Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some accys arrived... got more but havent fitted to other rifles yet as fitting the command arms stock was a major pain.....

FAB arms Flashlight pistola grip - VITAL - Command Arms Stock -

416_001.jpg

416_002.jpg

416_003.jpg

416_005.jpg

416_004.jpg

Fab Stock added to other 416

416_007.jpg

416_006.jpg

just now its wired to the stock with no battery fitting - If I keep it that way I need to get a custom battery made as I dont have anything suitable - Have thought about splitting it between the front and back but dont know if its possible...

also

the FAB flashlight grip has an ENORMOUS cavity in it with flip open bottom - I could get a custom battery in there - I got too many options!!!

Edited by donnie

$75 for a real steel stock? Is it really that good donnie?

everybody go to the technical discussion and help me fix my misfeeding GP M4..lol

Well if it's the KA version, I've read that it requires some filing and some people have motor seating issues or something to that effect. They look dead sexy and I was considering getting one but I went down the Hogue route.

Well if it's the KA version, I've read that it requires some filing and some people have motor seating issues or something to that effect. They look dead sexy and I was considering getting one but I went down the Hogue route.

Do the Hogue grips fit around the M16 style grips on airsoft guns? I thought the grip was bigger so you couldnt fit the hogue on it.

Because a real M16 grip is skinnier than an airsoft one.

a little taste of things to come :P

DSC00033sm.JPG

Cool gun kinda reminds me of mine. One thing though... I think your front and rear sights wont really line up w/ each other as the front flip sight sits way higher than the back. If you line up your sights for a shot the bb's are just going to go down!

the KAC style trigger guard already adds like 10 points of sechs to your gun

I look forward to seeing the finished project!