Armalite Picture Thread

I re-finished the receiver with special high heat resistance paint since too much silver was showing through from the wear. I also further cut the custom rail system to further match KAC's MRE. My older 4 position stock, 2 of the RIS covers, and my ribbed foregrip is still in the worn camo finish.

frontsideangleresizexb2.jpg

m4mresideresizebf1.jpg

Edited by Souske
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I think you need to watch how you say things. Guys afterall these are bb guns, friggin toy guns, outspending the next guy is like being king of *beep* mountain, at the end of the day it's meaningless.

No Mercy, the surefire calls to you, it says "buy me from titleist!"

s123.jpg

my SR16 shorty in standard form

sr12.jpg

and in "bling" form

all custom built by myself.

it consists of full G&P sr 16 mtal body, CQB-R front end (knights flash hider), G&P crane stock / Marui VN/A1 stock, Huricane steel accesories kit, hurricane 7mm bearing mechbox, systema torque up motor, m100, G&P hopup unit, Systema 6.04mm tight bore, G&P POM piston, Systema bearing piston head, hurricane cylinder/cylinder head, KM nozzle, hurricane spring guide, systema low res trigger switch, systema standard ratio gears etc etc. it put out 406FPS which was kinda high for an M100 but i tried 3 different brand m100s all produced around the 400fps mark.

unfortunately i had to sell it to fx my car :(

Sorry but I think you need to watch how you say things. Guys afterall these are bb guns, friggin toy guns, outspending the next guy is like being king of *beep* mountain, at the end of the day it's meaningless.

Titleist has given me something to think about.....hmmm thinks deep thoughts....

scratches chin....

screw it! .....

WOT AM NEXT PURCHASE!!! CALL MY GUN BROKER!!! BUY BUY !! :D

I think everyone went a bit crazy in the UK wot with the VCR looming - I sped up a lot of purchases - now the VCR is looking like its a gonner we got to calm down - but theres no just trying a little bit of crack - its hard to put down the pipe. :blink:

I dont think anyone seriously tries to out do anyone? I hope not as its a sure fire way to poverty. Peeps buy what they want - either a lot or a little - the pictures are for show off and im sure guys with a little kit or a lot get the same kick showing their guns -

I think people like to pull your leg about your spending habits more than most. pretty sure its good humour...well I find it funny :D:P

Cool gun kinda reminds me of mine. One thing though... I think your front and rear sights wont really line up w/ each other as the front flip sight sits way higher than the back. If you line up your sights for a shot the bb's are just going to go down!

Actually, they do line up, now keep in mind that this is taken with a cameraphone, but it's to give you an idea :)

DSC00037sm.JPG

but, i mostly rely on this anyways :P

DSC00039sm.JPG

am considering changing optics though, like the gaurder elcan or g&p acog, but the magnification on those might be abit to much for what it shoots...

the KAC style trigger guard already adds like 10 points of sechs to your gun

w00t! :D i really like that triggergaurd to, very disticnt.

Magazines are for girly-men.

Real men only use rifles as an excuse to give their bayonet some extra reach.

:rofl:

Ahh! sturgis you stole my idea for painting the stock, and pistol grip OD hand having an OD grip, damn you!!! lol.

actually, i stole nothing :P she has had green furniture from the start :):P

got an email from redwolf that they shipped my stuff, so hopefully it'll be in tomorrow :D

Edited by sturgis

AMEN!!!! I definitely know what you mean!...

There will be days when I wake up and just realize, What the ###### did I just spend my money on?!?! And I dont really need all of this!! But then you also realize that your in way too deep to get out. You try to get out by trying to sell your gun but nobody wants to friggin buy it because it is too expensive!!! And to your dismay you buy more stuff to make you feel better!!!?!?!?? AHHHHH!!! :headbutt::fear2:

Please put a normal mag in the 2nd one. then remove the rear sight

would look the sechs.

Why would he remove the rear sight!? they are backup sights so that if anything happened to his aimpoint he will still have a way to fire accuratly. and it looks the sechs with the rear sight. But i do agree, it needs a 30 rounder in there.

my G&P m4 hits coke cans down within 3 shots at 150 feet, and I still think aiming is kind of unneccisary.

I am really good at hip shooting. I had my friend go out to 150 feet, I shot from the hip with one shot, trying to aim at his head, and I hit him in one shot :D

c0uNt3r sTirK3 sTyL3z