Armalite Picture Thread

Thats if he doesnt show them his pretty M4 with M203 and all the extras on it. With that M4 of his I think he could commit a 30 person mass killing and just flash it at a cop and be off the hook.

Titleist custom M4 = The sechs that all other sechs is compared to

Edited by Sarge133
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yays!

*sensless comment you wont listen to* ditch the 203, looks horrid.

I agree with blarney, M203s are cool some times, but considering how often inefective they are I think i'll pass for now. Secondly, No RIS for me, and lastly, I'd want to put a 37mm flare launcher on my PTW, woo hoo, projectiles baby!

borrowed my mates 552 for the pics and i think i'm gonna have to get me one they are pritty sweet

http://maveric.geezas.com/M4a1/DSCN8952a_s.jpg[/img]

http://maveric.geezas.com/M4a1/DSCN8961a_s.jpg[/img]

The sweetest part of that m203 are the KAC trademarks.

does anyone know of any special forces units that use the VLTOR MOD or clubfoot style stocks? (possibly like the navy seals) I think everyone will agree that the LMT crane stock is what's being used other then the standard CAR and LE stocks.

One last thing. Could someone take a picture looking down the sights of their M4 with a PEQ mounted on the right side of the RIS.

does anyone know of any special forces units that use the VLTOR MOD or clubfoot style stocks?  (possibly like the navy seals)  I think everyone will agree that the LMT crane stock is what's being used other then the standard CAR and LE stocks.

One last thing.  Could someone take a picture looking down the sights of their M4 with a PEQ mounted on the right side of the RIS.

Ive seen AFSOC and NAVSPECWAR EOD use the VLtor stuff. Other than that, other SOF units probably use them to their own discretion.

EOD isn't the same arn't the same as SEALs correct? AFSOC use to have woodland set ups like the seals did in the 90's correct?(cause I remember seeing pics, I think)

DAVEDAWG POST SOME PICS OF THAT CQBR YOU HAVE!

it's awesome looking just to let you know and deserves praise in this thread :)

Edited by trfo2o

My CQBR project is essentially complete, with the exception of some dremeling necessary for the wires to go through the one point sling adaptor and maybe cutting down the inner barrel.

I moved some pics over to imageshack (thanks for the compliments trfo2o). I have a better camera on it's way, but I have no idea when it will be here so I hope these aren't too bad...

Plain jane:

im001311qz9.th.jpg

Aimpoint w/ ARMS #22 replica:

im001292eu7.th.jpg im001304no0.th.jpg im001297hd9.th.jpg

EOTech 552:

im001323ey4.th.jpg im001331sw3.th.jpg im001318oz0.th.jpg

Base:

G&P CQBR

Externals:

- ARMS #40L (J&T)

- KAC Gas Block Flipup Front Sight (G&P)

- EOTech 552

- Troy Medieval Muzzle Brake (Proud)

- ARMS #23 Hogue Grip (Star)

- Hogue Pistol Grip (Star)

Internals:

- G&P/Systema Hopup Unit (###### Systema chamber was bent NIB, useless!)

- First Factory/Prometheus/Laylax/etc Strike Chamber

- Big-Out H Nub

- Guarder 50% Bucking

- Guarder Mag Catch (Tighter spring than the G&P, but the mag fit is still loose. I'll shim the magwell later.)

- Guarder Tappet Plate

- Guarder Nozzle

- Prometheus 300mm 6.03mm Tightbore (Damn combatdepot misinfo! Get the 285mm people...)

- Prometheus Shims

- PDI 170%

Edited by davedawg123

hot damn dave that is awesome. How is the JT ARMS#40L replica? I was thinking of getting this one instead of the guarder but I couldn't decide.

How accurate is she now at the longer ranges?

What type of mags are you using?

I love everything you have there except the foregrip.

Nice carbine though, very nice.

EDIT: ARMS #22L

Edited by trfo2o

I like the J&T just fine. Haven't tried the Guarder or the real deal so I wouldn't know what to compare it to. The locking nut could have been designed differently to make it easier to turn, but that's about it.

No accuracy check yet, finished it up last night. What a pain in the *albatross* closing up the V2 gearbox was...

G&P midcap is in there.

I was going for a Hogue theme with the grips. :P The pistol grip is nice, but the foregrip is so so.

The ARMS designations are #40L for the rear sight, #22 for the aimpoint mount, and #23 for the foregrip.

Edited by davedawg123
That armasnipe (i thank you) is teh sechs, but why does everyone put in the mini mags? are the 30 rounders to long?

Prone fire is easier with short mags

Longer mags often associate with guns that are fired off hand.

Marui's double stacker "VN mag" has 90 BBs capacity with Marui reliability is a good choice.

Edited by boosterboy
That armasnipe (i thank you) is teh sechs, but why does everyone put in the mini mags? are the 30 rounders to long?

Thanks. I kinda regret getting the CA SR-15. The G&G or GB-tech versions are better looking. Well the CA version is a lot cheaper.

IMO, VN mag is more sleek. I was building as counter-sniper AEG but then dropped the fps to 396fps x 0.2g due to club regulations.

Edited by dxu76