Armalite Picture Thread

Must we?

ap41-vi.jpg

Old old (very old) DPMS A-15 (spring) custom job.

-G&P M4a1 front asssembly

-ICS M4 LE stock

-G&P SPR/a pistol grip

-hacked off the carry handle

-Prometheus 363mm 6.03mm tightbore

-ICS charging handle in place of plastic one

- metal cylinder, spring guide, and trigger sear

- M130 (dropped down to an m120 later)

Last time I checked it was shooting around 290 with .25s. Accurate as hell.

It broke after about 20,000 rounds, and has been reduced to a heap of scrap parts.

EDIT: Another one with Aimpoint and suppressor.

ap4receiver-vi.jpg

Sorry for the quality, old camera.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine

n4sswj5.jpg

Inside:

- Mecha-Box Systema M120

- Systema Genuine Motor

- Intellect 9.6v 1400mah Custom

- Prometheus 6.03mm accurate barrel

- Prometheus T-Hop Up with Systema gears

- Systema Hop Bucking

Outside:

- Magpul PRS

- G&P Noveske metal receiver

- G&P SPR Grip

- G&P Sniper Trigger Guarder

- Marui 190bb Magazine

- Magpul Ranger

- Proud Casv

- King Arms bipod harris style

- GB-Tech Bipod Adapter

- King Arms Noveske KX3 Flash Hider with adapter 14mm+ --> 14mm-

- Prime Flip-Up Front Sight

- King Arms Flip-Up Rear Sight

- GB-Tech Rail Cover

- Guarder (Accushot - Leapers) NB-46 Scope. 3-12x44mm Mini Mil-Dot M3

Just a quick one...

From the top: WGC custom G&P M16 A1

WGC custom G&P M16 A2

Systema M4A1 PTW MAX

Quality sucks as its from a Nokia N80 :(

-snip-

Care to do a mini-review on the WGC Custom M16s? For us prospective WGC buyers like me. Anyways those make my jelousy meter run high. You have both the M16s I want.

Care to do a mini-review on the WGC Custom M16s? For us prospective WGC buyers like me. Anyways those make my jelousy meter run high. You have both the M16s I want.

I was thinking about putting up a review on them, stay tuned. But heres a mini mini review .... get one they're awesome!

Like normal G&P Armalites they need a bit of tinkering to get them on track, but once they're sorted my god there awesome pieces of kit. Tip: install a TN barrel and use .25s and your accuracy would be outstanding.

What kind of tinkering and/or parts do they need to run like tack drivers? I'm thinking about just not getting the M203 with the gun and getting upgrades for it first before I put down the money for an M203

As far as i know, the older ones then the cylinder head is a bit dodgy and the sector gear has a tendency to bend the tappet plate until it breaks 1000 rounds down the line.

The newer versions as im led to believe are fine, there is a thread describing the problems and solving the issues around here somewhere so its worth checking.

Which M16 are you looking to get?

Great choice, WGC are excellent with shipping in my experience also.

I think they're custom line are getting more and more popular due to the lack of availability recently. I was thinking of getting the A3 myself that they offer but i opted for the A2, however christmas is coming up and i feel i need to treat myself.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3291/wgcm16a2la2.jpg

Not sure if you can get the handguards seperately?

So if i just buy the gun (or maybe the M203 package) and a battery should I not have to worry about upgrades for awhile? And how is the plastic? It looks almost like CA plastic.

BTW: that picture makes me cry that I dont have one yet.

Edit: @pillow - eeww OD. I want a black rifle not a clown rifle. Good idea with the real grips though.

Edited by Sarge133
So if i just buy the gun (or maybe the M203 package) and a battery should I not have to worry about upgrades for awhile? And how is the plastic? It looks almost like CA plastic.

BTW: that picture makes me cry that I dont have one yet.

Although if you bought a different companies handguards they will be made out of different material than the stock of the WGC A3 also they will be a slightly different colour. The G&P foregrips and stock are made to be none slip surface.

If you wanted it all the same colour/texture then get the A3 on its own and purchase the 203 afterwards. Another thing is you have more room in the stock for a larger battery. 9.6v +