Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My *generic Americanski assault rifle*.

Excuse the *suitcasey* pictures, i wanted to try out my new slvr's camera.

m7334.jpg

m7335.jpg

m7332.jpg

m733trades.jpg

733.jpg

artsy.jpg

G&P m733(G&P m4 gearbox dressed up in m733 garb)

-m130 spring

-Tokyo marui eg700 motor

-Prometheus perfect metal hop chamber

-FF strike chamber

-KM V-hopup

-Systema tightbore

Shoots good.... Looks good with my loadout.

But its an *generic Americanski assault rifle* so i hate it.

The wrap is to cover up an oversized battery (1400mah 9.6 mini..) and i also just got back from a 48hour recon operation.

Edited by Dusk

That does not even make sense.. You say it looks and shoots good, and you evidently put a fair amount of cash into it. Yet you hate the gun. Are you just trying to be cool by saying you hate "armashites"? Then why the hell did you buy the gun and the gear in the first place? Just to be milsim?

Nice gun BTW.

Edited by phoenixkskg

Godlike

Edit- Phoenix, Dusk's advanced thinking on airsoft guns is a bit out of your league. I have been studying his prophecies for a while and I have yet to scratch the surface.

Edited by tgrillo

No, i really hate armalites. But i decided to go with an PMC loadout this year and i will never own an hk gun so i went with an m733.

I wouldnt mind a real armalite, which deserves the title, but version 2 gearboxes suck *albatross*, and so do marui based armalites in comparison to newer tm models.(unless you drop cash into upgrades)

Yeah because, saying *generic Americanski assault rifle* on a armalite forum makes me sound cool right?

I have my reasons.

Edited by Dusk
other pics

3.jpg

1.jpg

I dont know about you guys but.... it seems kinda unbalanced I think. IMO I think that the firepig flashider should just stay on a CQB config. But then again if you have a Noveske metal body it seems incomplete without the matching firepig flash. Dont get me wrong though, this gun is still a beaut!

I dont know about you guys but.... it seems kinda unbalanced I think. IMO I think that the firepig flashider should just stay on a CQB config. But then again if you have a Noveske metal body it seems incomplete without the matching firepig flash. Dont get me wrong though, this gun is still a beaut!

Yes, I know that the KFX3 was made by noveske for the short barrel (7"-10"), but on their website there are even longer barrel with this flahs hider installed.

Swisstrom, how hard was it to fit that Magpul sniper stock onto your M4? I have the M93 on my CASV, but that looks stunning I must say.

Is really easy to fit the magpul sniper stock, with the UNcompany adapter ;)

Yes, I know that the KFX3 was made by noveske for the short barrel (7"-10"), but on their website there are even longer barrel with this flahs hider installed.

Is really easy to fit the magpul sniper stock, with the UNcompany adapter  ;)

Probably a silly n00b question, but where does the battery go? Can the magpul stock fit batteries?

First of which I said it was an OPINION! :angry: 

Funny thing is your quick to say "noob", but judging from your questions your more of a "noob". If your going to sling that word around atleast know your "stuff" before asking!  :rolleyes: I mean come on I bet more than half the people over here probably knows that you cant put the battery inside that magpul stock!

ooohh wait thats probably "a silly n00b question!" :D

Yeah he wasn't talking to you but to SwisströM.

DSC01079.JPG