Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. homemade tightbore on both of them and of course my own improved ptw hopupbucking, the magwell is for when seconds counts. :)

the number is for me keeping count of my magazines if some mag are starting to fail

Edited by skandarn
you guys like the G&P metal bodies better than the CA? I was thinking of getting the WGC Custom M4a1 new type but the internals scare me :o

Yeah, G&P metal bodies are way nicer than CA. You could just buy the TM M4A1 new type and a G&P metal body for it, it might even cost less than the WGC Custom and you won't have to work with the internals as much.

Not much to say

I think you can spot the goodies yourself

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9628/3lc3.jpg

My other reciver with some odd german optic  :P

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1552/1wt4.jpg

Your inbox is full, so here we go.

Who makes that Magwel Extension? Is it the real deal or a replica?

Sweet gun....an answer and the fact that's a sweet rifle will land you with a +1 fo' sho'!

:D

-Vic

Edited by Victory

AH! the first and 2nd one are to die for! damn you! I just wanted to sell my M4 before I started putting all my money into but now....I might consider selling my M14, I hate you!

EDIT: ^ i'm not really that mad :P

Edited by trfo2o

Almost every M4/M16.armalite/etc etc in this thread look sooooo irresistable!! They just look so cool and hi-tech. I never thought I would buy an AEG, i've been collecting GBB for awhile now....but after only following this thread for about 3 pages.....i bought myself my first AEG, A&K S-system. Yes i know its a clone, but its good enough for me. Metal body is comin soon.... :P

Almost every M4/M16.armalite/etc etc in this thread look sooooo irresistable!! They just look so cool and hi-tech. I never thought I would buy an AEG, i've been collecting GBB for awhile now....but after only following this thread for about 3 pages.....i bought myself my first AEG, A&K S-system. Yes i know its a clone, but its good enough for me. Metal body is comin soon.... :P

Haha, welcome to the Armalite family!

Too bad no matter how many rails or accesories you put on it doesnt change the fact that its an aging and low tech design internaly.

Same can be said for the airsoft varient. All armalites in airsoft are garbage in comparasion to newer marui designs. Maybe not as much the PTW but every other one.

Armalites will be phased out someday by something 100 times better. Onlything keeping it alive right now is that Colt sues the pants off of any company that infiltraits on their ground.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Dusk
Too bad no matter how many rails or accesories you put on it doesnt change the fact that its an aging and low tech design internaly.

Same can be said for the airsoft varient. All armalites in airsoft are garbage in comparasion to newer marui designs. Maybe not as much the PTW but every other one.

Armalites will be phased out someday by something 100 times better. Onlything keeping it alive right now is that Colt sues the pants off of any company that infiltraits on their ground.

:rolleyes:

Which is more "aging", M16 technology, or Model 1911 handgun? Apparently it's still being used by countless proffesionals aint it? I guess low tech is actually an advantage wont you think? If it werent for the low tech of AK, it wouldnt have survived all these years of service.

I'm not so sure about AEG internals, so i cant say. But it sure looks cool dude to me dude ;)

There is a difference between browning designs and everyone elses.

Browning designs will live on forever where everyone else fails.

The ak is as big of a gun for one and one point only. There is a surplus of them, and they are cheap.

If the m16 was produced in that matter, it would undoubtedly be as famous as the ak. I have never owned a g36, or hk416 or anything of that matter, so im no new technology fool trying to bash your m16s(they are fine rifles, but olddddd). I enjoy the older rifles more than anything, but the m16 will eventually be phased out. Its not that "new".....

What im trying to get at here is its funny how riled up everyone gets when something is marketed as new technology when the guns design is older than they are.

Edited by Dusk
The ak is as big of a gun for one and one point only. There is a surplus of them, and they are cheap.

I would disagree with you on that statement. The AK is a "big" gun, becuase of it's incredible reliability, simplicity and ruggedness, not because there are a surplus of them.

Those are quality traits of it, they happen to be in favor of the gun. However i am going to disagree with your logic.

Terrorists do not buy aks because of how it performs, its because its most likely all they can afford.

The militias buy it because its cheaper to arm untrained civilians with aks than it is to do with m16s. (IE the loss of a soldier is not to much money wise.)

the m14 is simple and rugged to... but its not a major weapon. The m240 is a rugged and simple weapon, its not as major as the ak either.

Edited by Dusk
Your inbox is full, so here we go.

Who makes that Magwel Extension? Is it the real deal or a replica?

Sweet gun....an answer and the fact that's a sweet rifle will land you with a +1 fo' sho'!

:D

-Vic

^^^ Might anyone know who makes this? ^^^

http://shootersconnection.com/store/produc...ce1ec36dc8370d0

Might that work with airsoft? Or aren't TM's dimensions a bit different than the real deal?

A +1 to the one with the correct answer... :D

-Vic

Edited by Victory