Armalite Picture Thread

Got a pic of the left side of that? Does it work well?

10-26-06_1950.jpg

Just for you dave, and yeah it works really well, since I usually like to take my mags away from the reciever with my left hand, this helps a bunch since I used to get a loosened/weaker grip when I used my right index finger to release the mag.

Also, does anyone know how I can get rid of that annoying gap between my upper and lower reciever?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tek-Spec, do you have any more pics of your M4 w/ the KA MRE on it.  And have you gotten an M6.  Thanks.   :D

Not yet mate, just awaiting the surefire M951 KIT 02 (includes the FM63 Infrared filter), should be here early after the weekend hopefully :wub:

Then ive got the tango down grip and panels on order, they might take a bit longer. But will do pics when its done :)

Edited by Tek-Spec
how much do those run?

and how stable are they, wobble-wise?

No wobble what so-ever on the Boomarms one on the lower part. It has a very secure clip holding it in. And I have a front RIS grip on it now and didn't notice anywobble on it all day I think it was £120 from Wolf Armouries.

Hellfire I have a CA metal body if you are interested :)

No wobble what so-ever on the Boomarms one on the lower part. It has a very secure clip holding it in. And I have a front RIS grip on it now and didn't notice anywobble on it all day I think it was £120 from Wolf Armouries.

Hellfire I have a CA metal body if you are interested  :)

I am skint atm but how much?

So a glass of warm milk wasn't enough?

me and milk dont mix well.

Nothing special bout this like I see in alot of guns, but its a good gun to me,

Top M4A1 body and internals, CA metal front end (soon CA metal receiver etc

Colt AR15 scope

Mode 2 250mm silencer,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Rud...yz/DSCN2573.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Rud...yz/DSCN2575.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Rud...yz/DSCN2569.jpg

Thats a nice looking gun. The supressor looks a little long but it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me because its slim.

What are those Top M4's like performance wise? I'm thinking of getting one for some custom work.

from what i remember it hits 340fps ish, but settles to 328 i believe,

Very lovely internals, bodywork isn't amazing but skirmishable, I'm metalising mine.

the silencer is 250mm, yes its long but i plan on a tightbore (maybe exstend it into the silencer, I don't know yet) and bipod and DM her.

Why do you have tape on it? for winter games? And if so why then the desert colored bipod?

And why on earth did you buy HK mags for an armalite? Isn't that a contradiction?

If you kept it all black or got it to one color and ditched the HK mags then it would be an awesome looking rifle.

no, i'm using the masking tape right now because i'm going to spray paint the stock, the rail covers and the pistol grip soon, a nice tan. some jackass stole my bipod and spraypainted it desert and used it for a weekend and then returned it to me at my front door. i was so ###### about that. and the mags, it doesn't matter to me but these were cheaper from my sponsor. I usually cover them with grip tape on the bottom anyways.

I'll post up another picture of an older picture of it. I still have the silencer but it's getting a camo netting makeover right now. and I still hadn't bought any VN mags yet.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=19933

Edited by 1cem4n

Experimental setup...an M4 PDW used for close protection with an Operation Iraqi Freedom theme. I never got to the flash supp, but I may or may not work on it later.

Roughly about the same length of a MP5

comparisonwithmp5kh1.jpg

A lot shorter than the standard carbine.

fullsidewe6.jpg

sopmodfulfc1.jpg

The paint's pretty worn, so I may add another layer of the same color and maybe some more colors.