Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my newest creation a TM/A&K S-System

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/mbxb...Gs/DSCF0001.jpg

I baught the A&K just for the ris system come to find out its all propriatary to the A&K so i had to use the upper reciever and barrel of the A&K on my TM gearbox, lower reciever, hop-up and inner barrel. So its 2-tone lol.

I dont think its propriatary - you just need an adaptor to fit the SIR to a standard receiver. At least, thats the case with the TM SIR...

Edited by Thorbard
stilllifegun-001.jpg

I have no idea what you would call this, been trying to figure it out... m733 (I guess M16A2) upper with M4-length outer and full length stock.

Nope, it's just an M4 Carbine. The M733 has a fixed carry handle, retractable stock, and an 11 inch barrel. The original M4 used to come with the carry handle fixed in place like the M16A2 and with a retractable stock. The full stock just makes it more of a "tactical" carbine if you've ever seen Classic Army's version of the M4 with the full stock. :)

my new M733 first time painting for me :S but yeah now i need a way to get nice green steeks on it? :( btw it looks white but its tan... or am i just colour blind that much?

anywho..... pics

m7332ja3.jpg

m7333as8.jpg

any help on the make of body? mate put it together for me

thanks

Jas

nice one. how do you do that spray joby on it though. ? is it just spray on then sand of. ?

sorry bout quotin the pic. duno how to do as a link...

basically, i painted it using krylon camo a few years back, then I was removing the paint to repaint the whole gun, but I had so much paint on it, I got tired, and left it like that.

I dont think its propriatary - you just need an adaptor to fit the SIR to a standard receiver. At least, thats the case with the TM SIR...

Oh its definatly propriatary, the outer barrel and delta ring aseembly is a one off thing. the reciever is two pieces that clamp onto another piece that holds the outer barrel on. My plan was to put a CQB barrel on there but theres no way. Then the SIR screws onto two plates that screw onto the outer barrel. As far as attaching the SIR I knew ahead of time i would have to use the A&K reciever but i wanted to swap the barrel at least.

Or i could be wrong and thats how the TM is too.

Love the stock and optics. That forgrip looks a little wonky though.

+1

Stock looks great, something different than the usual crane/VLTOR/retractable stock. Front vert grip looks weird though at that angle. I'd get a propper front vert grip or get rid of that one altogether.

EDIT: On a different note, I was wondering if this would work:

M4 with 11.5 (not 10.5) inch barrel +MRE RAS + Noveske KX3 flash hider

Would the flash hider fit in the RAS or would the RAS be too narrow to fit over it?

Edited by tomster

Because of the HK trademarks. Since HK is a Germany company they don´t allow other companies to use their logos in Germany. Actually they don´t allow it at all but they don´sue asian companies for using them.

So if someone imports airsofts with HK logos on them the HK logos have to be lasered out because otherwise HK would sue them. And I don´t really want a HK 416 with lasered out trades :(