Armalite Picture Thread

I also found mounting the light further back resulted in the barrel obstructing the sight picture from the light. However, mounting it further back doesn't make it as front heavy (esp. for longer rifles like the M16A4)?

----

My paint job was wearing off too much, so I did an impromptu paintjob with some extra netting I had laying around. The paintjob isn't as clean as I would have liked it to be, but it works what I need it for. More importantly, I finally finished my final 'prototype' can. I won't go into details, but it's kind of like 2 of my older cans merged into one with a lot of material in it...and it works like a charm.

Currently, this is in the DMR setup.

dmrfrontangleii0.jpg

dmrsideanglebq0.jpg

dmrreceiverclosejx1.jpg

suppclosepu0.jpg

Edited by Souske
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since my PEQ broke (the piece that bites the RIS cracked so it wont secure) I went with the SWAT look. I'm getting another rear wired M4 to look like the last configuration (minus the PEQ thank god)

updatepe8.jpg

update2vm1.jpg

update3tc3.jpg

And my super bright Surefire Z2 Combat light is now attached via barrel mount :P

Also what rear sight you like best on this config, the one from the first 3 pics or this one?

untitled1copymf3.jpg

I think i like this one better ^

Edited by Milla

yea me too although I think having the front scope cover should be turned 180 degrees to match the rear one. IMO gives me a beter view of my surroundings and makes the aimpoint seem smaller.

Anyway both set ups look really cool, I was gonna do the same with the G&P M4 I sold to BRGOLD a while ago. Now I have a G&P CQBR. And I highly recommend one of those if you get the chance to get another gun.

Well since my PEQ broke (the piece that bites the RIS cracked so it wont secure) I went with the SWAT look. I'm getting another rear wired M4 to look like the last configuration (minus the PEQ thank god)

I think i like this one better ^

Milla, would you mind telling where you got that mount for your light? Been shopping for lights recently after my first night game.

Edited by ghost_x3
my new M733 first time painting for me :S but yeah now i need a way to get nice green steeks on it? :( btw it looks white but its tan... or am i just colour blind that much?

anywho..... pics

m7332ja3.jpg

m7333as8.jpg

any help on the make of body? mate put it together for me

thanks

Jas

Its your new M933 as the M733 has a fixed carry handle and the M933 has the 20mm rail like yours ;)

Can't help with the body though :(

Milla, would you mind telling where you got that mount for your light? Been shopping for lights recently after my first night game.

I got mine off e hobby Asia, but they don't have it anymore, so goto uncompany.com and search in mounts i believe. Here are the codes, you can just paste this in their search

G&G G-03-015

G&G G-03-016

Mines the Second one.

On the subject of Armalites, a few new pictures of mine with Crane stock and Rico:

1da3.jpg

2wa4.jpg

A pic with some gear:

3ei2.jpg

Heres a tip, dont buy a star crane stock. Right pain in the *albartroth*. Had to resolder the battery that came with it, because the genius testing department at Star didn't think to bother to test the resistance of the thin pieces of tin they use as wire along the side fo the battery. Turns out they can't pass any current through them at all, so it would be more helpful using string. Anywho, here after much swearing and duck tape is the battery!

4uc8.jpg

Any comments appreciated, but I think shes just about done!