Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little off topic but meh:

Hey "Jagdraben", your sig says "SPAM G&G'S EMAIL ASKING FOR THE F2000 TO BE THE FIRST/SECOND NATIONAL AEG OFF THE LINE!" Can you let me know what county uses the FN2000 as their primary weapon?  The contest is or the main weapon of the country. US = M4, England = L85, German = G36, ETC.

No one uses it as their military's standard weapon yet. Its still in developmental stages, and right now the only people who use them are small Spec Ops groups and such. Not full-scale armies.

Read about it here

A little off topic but meh:

Hey "Jagdraben", your sig says "SPAM G&G'S EMAIL ASKING FOR THE F2000 TO BE THE FIRST/SECOND NATIONAL AEG OFF THE LINE!" Can you let me know what county uses the FN2000 as their primary weapon?  The contest is or the main weapon of the country. US = M4, England = L85, German = G36, ETC.

I'd call Slovenia a country, SIG OVER FORUM LIMITS.

-Snip-

Yea, its a marui!

*runs*

There is so much wrong with that I don't even know where to begin to say what is wrong with that :o:blink:

It's kinda like a see-through Keely Hazell :(

:P

Slainte!

-G

It could be an old display model for shows and whatnot. You know, to see what goes on inside the old model Marui M4A1. It beats having to make a cutaway model and this method still allows the gun to be used for firing demonstrations.

Hell, H&K made a UMP45 with a clear plastic exterior for similar purposes.

umpclear.jpg

(Image from hkpro.com)

One of those must be worth a shedload. Great collector's piece!

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
It could be an old display model for shows and whatnot.  You know, to see what goes on inside the old model Marui M4A1.  It beats having to make a cutaway model and this method still allows the gun to be used for firing demonstrations.

Hell, H&K made a UMP45 with a clear plastic exterior for similar purposes. 

One of those must be worth a shedload.  Great collector's piece!

Ding! we have a winner!

The tale behind this show piece is weirder than truth, however I'm required to keep my mouth shut for various reasons..

Edited by Yeager

Couple of new pics, nothing to special (I think the quality is better then my previous pic) Still can't decide on optics for the 7.62, toss up between a EOTech 551 or an Aimpoint ML2. Finally got a set of Troy flip up sights on the 7.62, and waiting on another flip up rear sight for my 5.56....

113c4caf.jpg

a74d613e.jpg

Because presumeably if you'r going to be firing scilenced rounds at something the 40mm grenade explosion is a little more noise than you're willing to make. But, to each his own.

Silencers on a real armalite do little to silence the retort, but just make it harder to pinpoint sound source. Also, they supposedly reduce recoil by slowing down escaping gases, making shot placement more controllable (while disturbing accuracy / muzzle velocity little). So, there is more reasons then just MGS ninja'ing to throw a silencer on the front of a big rifle.

Then again... this is airsoft... :D

Steve