Armalite Picture Thread

Ding! we have a winner!

The tale behind this show piece is weirder than truth, however I'm required to keep my mouth shut for various reasons..

Erm I don't think so some how, Tokyo Marui have never made seethrough guns for display purposes. I thinking that it is a cheap chinese clone.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already posted but I'm hoping to get some advice on this M4 pistol project:

m4pistol.jpg

Should I paint the furniture OD or Tan? My main weap is OD but that can be changed. I play in an environment that has a nice mix of tan and OD so I'm just looking for what's the best looking.

I'm also trying to figure out what kind of sight to use with this. Some have recommended iron sights but the sight radius would be a bit lacking due to an unrailed forearm and no gas block. I'm thinking maybe a Samurai OP scope or another open sight, but other options will be considered!

Give me some help guys, us ArmaLite whores gotta stick together.

Mobaar

Hmm... Feels like there's something else missing... Where's the RIS mounted kitchen sink?!?! :P

-

I see great potential for that gun! just 2 more RIS Launchers and a REALLY REALLY REALLY High scope mount and your set! Maybe you could find one of those octagon RIS units and put 6 more Launchers on it! Revolving death!

protomaruiqb7.jpg

Yea, its a marui!

*runs*

Erm I don't think so some how, Tokyo Marui have never made seethrough guns for display purposes. I thinking that it is a cheap chinese clone.

It's an AIM m4. You can tell by the plastic front sight, plastic buffer tube, and plastic front outer barrel.

This is on sale for under $130 at some US airsoft site... I came across it once. There are plenty more in stock, so I wouldn't call it rare.

It's an AIM m4. You can tell by the plastic front sight, plastic buffer tube, and plastic front outer barrel.

This is on sale for under $130 at some US airsoft site... I came across it once. There are plenty more in stock, so I wouldn't call it rare.

i didn't know that AIM made clear M4s with the Marui warning sticker and the marui hopup tag on them.

:D Are you kidding? There have been many successful attempts to copy those tags. Its not that hard to do, its just a piece of paper. Slapping a circular HOP UP tag on a gun that happens to be in the same font and all doesnt mean its a marui.

Nobody got owned, people had legitimate doubts about the rifle in question and hopefully I put any doubts they may have had to rest.

However, I still welcome more questions about this weapon and will answer them all to the best of my abillity. :)

Nobody got owned, people had legitimate doubts about the rifle in question and hopefully I put any doubts they may have had to rest.

However, I still welcome more questions about this weapon and will answer them all to the best of my abillity.  :)

How's the plastic? Nothing short of the usual great TM standards right?