Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a 'dummy' mag with fake ammo? If so I want one! Where did you get it?

It's not that hard to create. All you need is a real AR15 mag and some dummy rounds with the bullets which is easy to make if you have .223 casings and a reloader. Or you could just take live .223 and put it in there just for the picture...

Edited by browningman

Thanks guys. Guillom, it's made by G&G. It's really nice, you can adjust the laser's windage and elevation. I purchased it so my cat can chase the laser. She likes the exercise. The mount's plastic, so handle with care. It's a really nice piece. I wish I could get another one. Metal parts include the screw, battery cap, adjustment knobs.

So after my dreams of the HK416 died from the reviews, I now have to choose from an ar15 or the new aks74. What I want to know is which armalite is the sturdiest? Obviously I can't afford a systema but which version would never(relatively) have barrel wobble and hold up to the worst beating?

I searched but lacked the ability to care enough to look too hard.

In terms of barrel wobble G&P, Classic Army, G&G have none. I had a TM before they supposedly fixed their barrel wobble issued.

Put it to you this way, i can do drill with my Classic Army M15. Grab it by the barrel and swing it to. If i did that with my old TM it would of snapped off and flew through the air.

All I will add is that, in terms of the stock, I've found that CA generally have "more solid" solid stocks, if you get what I mean :lol: In essence, my G&P Solid Stock creaks a little, not much, but it is noticable at times, whereas CA Armalites I've handled have nil creak whatsoever :rolleyes:

:geek:

All I will add is that, in terms of the stock, I've found that CA generally have "more solid" solid stocks, if you get what I mean :lol: In essence, my G&P Solid Stock creaks a little, not much, but it is noticable at times, whereas CA Armalites I've handled have nil creak whatsoever  :rolleyes:

:geek:

just a random totally off topic question..

But would your Live tag also be BoB Soil?