Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my severely extrernal moded Marui M4, its like 3 years old... has all CA parts on it... I know its not the most beautiful gun but hey I think its original and like it quite a bit! Ive put the anpeq on the top rail as I think its looks better and will be putting a crane stock on it soon!

Photos:

dscn1659nf5.th.jpg

dscn1660ul5.th.jpg

dscn1661sj8.th.jpg

dscn1662ev7.th.jpg

Heres my severely extrernal moded Marui M4, its like 3 years old... has all CA parts on it... I know its not the most beautiful gun but hey I think its original and like it quite a bit! Ive put the anpeq on the top rail as I think its looks better and will be putting a crane stock on it soon!

Photos:

dscn1659nf5.th.jpg

Hmmm, are you using the CA 9mm converter?

How well does it work?

I'm thiinking of getting one for a m733....:)

m15a4b.jpg

breakdown:

CA M15A4 Rifle

-CA RIS

-Samuri BUIS (Arms #40 copy)

-STAR enhanced grip

-KA sling adapter

-M120 spring

-Systema bearing spring guide

-Systema red piston

-Systema silent head set

-Systema teflon cylinder

-Systema nozzle

-Systema motor

-Systema hopup and bucking

CA M15A4 Carbine

-KA RAS kit

-KA MOD Stock

-KA sling adapter

-KA PEQ2

-Guarder foregrip

-Proud Aimpoint w/ raised L mount

-Samuri BUIS (Arms #40 copy)

KA 200mm supressor, will go on either gun depending on what I need.

Thanks. For the pic above, I used a combination of poster edges and cutout. There's no real set way of doing things since it depends upon the subject, lighting/shadows, and background, but I generally use those two mainly to give the pics an animated feel. I throw in some other filters/ touching up here and there to diminish/exaggerate detail. It's just a matter of finding what I like best for a particular picture.

Here's the original pic: im002190dn2.th.jpg

Edited by davedawg123
has anyone here had experience with the WGC custom Armalites?  I'm thinking of getting an M16VN or M16A1 to satisfy my Vietnam urges

BM,

I sent them an email some time ago which unfortunately I no longer have about the WGC custom guns. They are basically the G&P guns but opened up for QC by WGC peeps as best I can tell. So any review for G&P should give you an idea of how well they work. Also, I believe user Matt^ (IIRC) has a WGC VN, so you might ask him.

BM,

I sent them an email some time ago which unfortunately I no longer have about the WGC custom guns. They are basically the G&P guns but opened up for QC by WGC peeps as best I can tell. So any review for G&P should give you an idea of how well they work. Also, I believe user Matt^ (IIRC) has a WGC VN, so you might ask him.

ok, thanks. I've heard that G&P guns have problems with the Sector gear, and the tappet plate breaking. has this happened to anyone here?