Armalite Picture Thread

hey does anyone here own a VFC KAC QD suppressor type for their m4? if so please PM and tell me how to install it. It's much different than the G&P QD's which i've handled before. This one is much more realistic and comes with 2 rings that I dont know where to put.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STUNTMAN- I love your sights man, both irons and red dot, looks nice too.

As you know it's one Eotech 551 Holosight replica from Hurricane, and the iron ones...well, i just made one at my place. I had one original Tokyo Marui handle, and i sawed and painted to use on the M4.

Some guys told me that, using two sight at the same time it's wrong, but, what happens if my 551 goes down, without batteries or even crashes?

I've got the iron sights to make my precision "shots" :D until the end of the game!!!

STUNTMAN

A work in progress...

p1010003au2.jpg

CA M15A4 Carbine Base

- CA RIS System

- CA RIS Covers x2

- CA Crane Stock w/ Tube

- CA M203QD Short

- CA M203 Mount

- G&P T0A1 ACOG

- Promethus Tighbore

- Systema Internals

- 380 with 25's

Havn't been giving it too much time, just a little side project... Waiting on Guarder Flip Up Rear and a G&P M203 Leaf Sight. Also need to retread the barrel, its a mess but shoots like a charm ;) Running a 9.6v 2400 MaH through it - ROF is awsome, FPS is around 380 with 25's. Can't complain.

if it means that much to ya send it back. it'll look worse than that after its first skirmish anyway!

That's what I was thinking....but it's annoying because it was around $150.00. :mellow: And shouldn't Redwolf pay for shipping? I mean, c'mon!

Here are other pictures:

body1tm4.jpg

body2ov4.jpg

body3if1.jpg

body4fx4.jpg

:angry2:

Oh, also, about skirmishing with it...I don't really plan to. This is part of my collector's rifle project....so the finish doesn't make me happy. What should I do?

-Vic

those piccies reminded me of a question that popped up a while ago.

can i put the safe/single/auto switch on the other side?  I mean is it switchable?

cheers ;)

I'm quite sure you can't, as the back of the selector switch meshes with the selector plate on the gearbox, which is the same side as the selector switch :( Sorry mate ;)

:geek:

Nope, you can't switch the sides of the selector switch on an M4/M16. On the correct side there are 3 small little holes in the body where a small part of the selector switch clicks into(this gives the click sound and actually secures the switch so it doesn't move around). Also, it is a version 2 gearbox, so unless you can rig up something like a version 3 gearbox, you won't be able to move the selector plate.