Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome, drake!

Just a quick question for everyone, though - has anyone tried the 2roy 203 on redwolf? I'm tempted by it, being a shade under US$100 - About £75, if I include shipping and customs. So, Cheap.

But is it any good? Or would I be better off saving up for another brand?

browningman: what parts did you use?

btw. nice m733  :wub:

Well basically the gun is just a bunch of parts from different brands thrown together. The barrel, RAS, and PEQ are G&P, the body is a Hurricane M733 body with M16A2 markings, the pistol grip is a Guarder Large AR grip, and the stock is the Tokyo Marui M4 stock that came with the gun when I bought it new (solid as could be too :)).

The inside is a whole different story ;)

Edited by browningman
15 MAGS!!!!! phew that's a lot.

DSCN0123.jpg

I think I posted this b4, but I just recently bought two boxes of the Star 85'ers, There amazing if any ones lookin in to getting them.

I Dug threw my gear bag a little since I was board and put some stuff on the old girl.

DSCN0359.jpg

Best my ICS has ever looked since I have owned her.

Edited by newhotness

Glory shot of my AIM M4, Along side the SR-16 I received in the post today.

M4SR16.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't really claim ownership of the SR-16... I paid for it, but it's for someone at uni, and they're paying me back for it when i get it up there to them. But I still have it for now, and have already had it stripped to its basic parts :D

I'll probably end up doing some serious upgrade work on it, too, As I'm the only person competent with AEG innards (That I know of) That attends leicester Uni. Of course, I could be completely and utterly wrong about this, but I've yet to see anyone wandering around sporting a marui T-shirt or anything ;)

It's stock inside, and the previous owner Krylon'd the foregrip, RIS cover and the Pistol grip. Looks quite good, I think...

Nothing special, realy, but it's still quite a nice gun :)

On an unrelated note, my AIM M4 has gone up to another level of sillyness. It's currently chucking out a tad under 17 rounds per second, with an 8.4v battery. I got bored of doing physics questions (Who wouldn't?) and swiss-cheesed the piston and polished the quide rails.

Of course, the ROF is gona drop down a step once I put the G&P piston in (when I get it...) But it's still good to see how far I can push it in its current state!