Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!

Because i really don't like reloading magazines?? :unsure:

And mremerica is spot on, displayed there are 20 30rounders,8 100rounders, 4 68rounders and 2 hicaps :P

i have 3 ARs, and my mate always uses one of them (and so do i offcourse) so most of the mags are usually in play, save the hicaps...

actually, i had even more, there is a box of 8 100 rounders not showing on the picture :P

Last year i had a big milsim op that required mid/locaps to play, and i only had 4 standards to go around for 2 people, so i ordered a box of MAG magazines from HK and one from the UK, as luck would have it offcourse, neither showed up on time <_< forcing me to buy two boxes of STAR mags at the op lol, offcourse when i got back home the others had arrived..

14 mags isnt too bad tbh, i'm a fairly conservative shooter, and I go out with 8 midcaps atm (moving up to 13 soon), and have to reload a couple of mags on the long afternoon games but a full compliment should keep me going without having to carry spare bb's and loading kit. I could use hicaps but, hicaps rattle. It takes me longer to wind on a mag than it does to reload, I could wind whilst firing... but that means im not really concentrating on firing.

40 mags though?!? :P

14 mags isnt too bad tbh, i'm a fairly conservative shooter, and I go out with 8 midcaps atm (moving up to 13 soon), and have to reload a couple of mags on the long afternoon games but a full compliment should keep me going without having to carry spare bb's and loading kit.  I could use hicaps but, hicaps rattle.  It takes me longer to wind on a mag than it does to reload, I could wind whilst firing... but that means im not really concentrating on firing.

40 mags though?!? :P

I dont like Plastic mags, which is why i never bought the STAR ones, even though the price is good, i'd rather invest in Marui mid-caps made of metal.

Anyway can someone plz turn their SR25 into carbine length?! I think i may have seen that done one time.

Have you seen G&P's SR-25K URX? Definitely my next purchase but it will probably be in the $900+ range if their regular CNC SR-25 is any indication.

THAT is pure sexy. Man, to bad G&P is so expensive. Maybe i'll just build a Classic Amy one

spartan2gearyc0.jpg

spartan2gear2mn0.jpg

The full size is soon to be converted to a SR-15

Edited by Milla

Guys, i need a good battery to fit into my CA CQB crane stock....this is what happens when i tried to collapse my stock with this battery in it

oopspe0.jpg

gg tube cutting the wire.

Any suggestions on a battery that actually fits.

http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=10886.26

Is that one any good?

Edited by Milla

I used to use a similar type battery with my MOD Stocks and crane stocks. But I found that abrasion on the wire (just like in your pic) would occur. I have since switched to using G&P Crane Stocks and G&P Crane Stock type batteries. The benefits being that (a) the battery configuration is rigid and (B) the wires are kept out of the way © and lastly, the batteries are higher capacity 9.6V 2200 mah NiMH batteries. The old ones I used were 9.6V 1700mah NiCad batteries. Switching to the G&P NiMH batteries, the stock now slides nice and smoothly (no binding and much fewer wires to get caught and cut), higher capacity and more consistent power delivery. I'm much more satisfied with these.

I HIGHLY recommend the G&Ps! They're a worthwhile investment.

great gun.  Which flashlight is that on the gun?  The Rico, Surefire or other knockoff?  Im interested in getting one actually....

It's the Rico light, looks a little bit like the Surefire M900. I read that there's going to be a Chinese replica Surefire M900. The Rico is very bright and has 2 white LED's for navigating in the dark, but for practicality I don't recommend it. It is VERY HEAVY! I use that Tango Down forehand grip and Pentagonlight X3 normally. I just wanted it to look like the Noveske CQB AR-15.

It's the Rico light, looks a little bit like the Surefire M900. I read that there's going to be a Chinese replica Surefire M900. The Rico is very bright and has 2 white LED's for navigating in the dark, but for practicality I don't recommend it. It is VERY HEAVY! I use that Tango Down forehand grip and Pentagonlight X3 normally. I just wanted it to look like the Noveske CQB AR-15.

Yeah, I was messing with the Rico and the Surefire 900s earlier this month at a show, and my friend actually picked one up for his CMMG, but I cant decide if I want a Rico or get a Surefire M951. I have a very heavy shorty M4 due to the large battery in the Crane stock, so I want to get something up front, just enough to get it a little more level...we shall see though, I need money and there is a lot of stuff on my list atm....