Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and could anyone tell me if the G&P UFC M4 Buttstock  would fit on that inner stock tube?  as its been cut down ..

If your referring to the UFC magpul replica stock, you get a new stock tube to replace the current one, as it's a unique stock, and needs it's own unique tube

Edited by Wood

Here is my WGC custon G&P M733. When I bought it, I did not like the way the dust cover stayed closed. I managed to get a hold of a fake bolt from someone who was selling some TM M733 parts. Also bought a G&P M4 dust cover that only stayes down and also this one is better than the orginal one that orginally came with the gun.

CRW_0547.jpg

CRW_0548.jpg

I finally received my G&P fire pig metal body yesterday. After a lot of swearing and shoving, it's all together. It doesn't help that it needed slight sanding, and all I had to sand it was my penknife <_<

Also doesn't help matters that I'm stuck with my phone to take pictures with. Oh well. Enjoy!

AIM2.jpg

Started out as an AIM M4. Now, very little remains. I plan on getting a new mechbox when I can afford to, possibly with 7mm bearings. Going to pop in a New spring guide, cylinder head and air nozzle at the same time, too. Then It's just a case of tuning it for 330 or so fps.

As For accesorising, I'm thinking An Aimpoint on a cantilever mount (Not a fan of L-Mounts...), A barrel mounted flashlight on the right hand side, some kind of ergonomic pistol grip, and possibly a vertical grip mounted to some sort of rail on the bottom of the handguard.

I'm not really a fan of rail systems, see. Well, not on this gun, at least ;) This is just gona be clean and efficient. I don't need a PEQ box or a laser, so I won't have one, and I won't have to spend stupid amounts of money (for me, anyway) on getting the rail system to bolt them all onto, either!

Amazing.  Looks like you put too much time and energy into that...you shouldn't sell it :D

Thanks! Dont really want to but everytime I see it I just want to spend more! :money:

And I havent even skirmished w/ it! :no:

Well just gotta let go of the temptation! :diablo:

-

Edited by moutwtrng

m4sdv2-009.jpg

m4sdv2-013.jpg

M4SD

Originally Tokyo Marui M4A1 (version 1)

Hurricane Bushmaster body

King Arms M4SD Free-floating front end

KN head p90-length inner barrel

CA Full stock w/ 3600mAH 9.6v battery

CA metal hopup

Shoots around 320fps. This is my close-up gun, I downgraded it since I have a new long-gun... I like to leave the field with as many friends as I had when I came, and at this velocity, I don't feel as guilty and targets don't get as angry with closer shots.

Red dot site courtesy of ehobbieasia. Its my poor man's eotech--I absolutely love the different reticle options, I'm extremely impressed. I'll be even more impressed when it stands up to the rigors of skirmishing.

Steve

Hey Deus, what kind of battery can you fit in that handguard/RIS...

Thats a CASV front end. You can fit mini's in it, if they are made up in saddle pack configuration. Only issue with fitting them in there is that they are quite visible from the outside. Easily solved by a PEQ or a crane stock :)

Here are a few of my babies in no particular order:

TM M16 A2 countersniper

Fitted with a Tsunamie full length full metal ris front end

8 kings arms 9 bar ris covers

3rd model jbu inc full metal silencer

Kings arms Ris mounted folding bipod

35mw full metal green laser with limited edition laser cut “one shot one kill” mount

fully upgraded internals

Tightbore 6.04 barrel

Walther 6x42ci zoom scope on a carry handle ris mount

Stock ammunition holder with 10 deactivated 7.62mm rounds

next:

CUSTOM SR 25 V-MATCH SNIPER (full metal)

SR25 receiver kit with authentic trades.

Metal reciever and gearbox set

V2 gearbox with larger nozzle and spacer kit.

Vmatch front end

4-12x50 illuminated scope with twin ring mounts and sun shade.

metal bushings,1 joule spring

brand new CA reinforced gear set

CA cylinder and head Mauri piston and piston head.

6.04 tightbore barrel and systema hop unit.

King arms extendable bipod

next:

TM M4 S-SYSTEM

TM M4 S-system

Fitted with a gb-tech spider silencer

Barrel mounted full metal superfire 9gp flashlight

TDI arms folding foregrip

Full metal laser retical agoc

G&P Tactical Laser targeting unit with kings arms mount

next:

2 mp7’s

both fitted with special forces green lasers

and guarder special short mp5 silencers

Thers no such thing as too many guns

post-33429-1169146992_thumb.jpg

post-33429-1169147040_thumb.jpg

post-33429-1169147105_thumb.jpg

post-33429-1169147204_thumb.jpg

post-33429-1169147253_thumb.jpg

Edited by lordofwar

Nothing special, but all mine :)

Still more to do and need flip up rear sight and a new lock nut...:)

m4combo.jpg

And either the rail covers are going to change or the stock and pistol grip are...