Armalite Picture Thread

Here is my WGC custon G&P M733.  When I bought it, I did not like the way the dust cover stayed closed.  I managed to get a hold of a fake bolt from someone who was selling some TM M733 parts.  Also bought a G&P M4 dust cover that only stayes down and also this one is better than the orginal one that orginally came with the gun.

I love the G&P M733 receivers, especially with the A1/A2 upper. Next M733 I build gets one :P.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.....

good luck finding someone to play against you at night  :P

I love those Larue SPR scope mounts, very nice choice.

And that front end you have on the SR25...is that real or is it that a PDI replica?

LOL, well, I'm not the first guy on some of the fields I play to get NV. :D

The handguard is real, a JP Rifles VTAC. Really nice texture and very light.

quote Ascendance610 The barrel looks a bit bare, *cough* mock silencer *cough*

Otherwise, very impressive, I love the full stock + m4 system. Looks very nice.

ya i'm working on that now deciding on a silencer or the little barrel mount thingy i don't know the name of it but they look cool

my TM S System upgraded to 400 with CA M203

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h170/Zom...3/IMG_05182.jpg

heavy as all hell about 15 pounds loaded

Like the s-system, love the nade launcher except for one thing, it's too low for my like, although I must thank you because this has made my choice for a madbull nade launcher on my project.

Nice choice on the stock too, I saw an S with a fixed stock in SOF magazine and thought it would work nicely. Also allows the big man batteries I take it?

Looking for some advice here guys...

The RIS foregrip on my CQBR is getting a little loose at times, I've already tightened everything I can, and besides, I'm looking for something a little different anyways...

I'm considering either a SIR or a CASV, can anyone attest to the "sturdiness" of either of these? (I basically want something that *can't* move :P)

Oh, and I plan to get a new receiver anyways, so the fact my CQBR is CA will be a moot point :lol:

Thanks ^_^

:geek:

Well, here's my contribution to this thread. Nothing new under the sun.. Both are PTW's with RS optics and rail systems.

Goddamn EOTech 553. I don't even want that piece of *beep*, but I know I will buy one. How well does work on the PTW? My friend got one for his real Colt AR and it was so lose he returned it (no surprise there). You'd think they would catch on by now after so many people have started to go with LaRue.