Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what "engravings" ASGI is talking about with the G&P M4.  Last I checked they looked like they were just "drawn" on.  That's not to say that it's bad, but it's not engraved. I own one, and it's quite nice, but no engraving as far as I know about.

laser engraving looks like it was drawn on... but thats exactly what it was. laser engraving.

actually it's not, although it looks like it, Its actually one of those small lasers you can fit into the front on an MP5 cocking tube, but instead mounted into a small piece of pipe, all because I am to tight to buy another one :)

Sorry for the delay in replying. Been out of town and away from my computer..

Jambo5000: Why, thank you..

dolla blitz: Sorry; my only one, so I need it myself..=)

SilentScope: The 553 stays very firmly on the PTW. No wobble of any kind. And, since it's a little higher then a 551, it's better to use with the ACOG, witch was one reason why I replaced my old 551 with the 553. Just required a lot of practice to aim with the 553 when the ACOG sits in front of it..

The other reason was the battery type. 553 uses the same CR123A-battery as my Surefire-weapon lights(M910A and X200B) and Nitrolon-flash light. It's always nice to have just a couple of different battery-types for multiple optics and lights.

This is my new toy  :) Keeping things simple, just got to find a new stock that I like the look (and price) of ..and maybe a new grip.. and maybe .. Damn the addictiveness of buying stuff!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/don...er/m4Medium.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/don...r/m42Medium.jpg

Hope you like.

Me like ;)

I would go for a crane stock. The current stock looks too "thin" compared to the rest of your replica.

Glad you like the photos enough to use them man :D

Round of applause to my man Raboon for the photoskills :) saved me quite a bit of effort haha

ooo nice, ive always wanted an s-system. Hows the range and accuracy compared to a TM m14, or CA m15, do you know? Thanks in advance.

Not really skirmished with it yet but from back garden plinkery it seems to have a range thats just under that of a TM M14. Accuracy was just as good tho :D I don't have any CA so I'm not in the best position to answer that one ... anyone else wanna?

Me like ;)

I would go for a crane stock. The current stock looks too "thin" compared to the rest of your replica.

Thanks! I know what you mean about "thin" and yeah the crane was what I had in mind after I thought about it sensibly and stopped dribbling over pics of every other crazy stock I could find. Roll on payday..