Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE tell me that is not a goddamn Short dot in a LaRue mount...

Why is all I ask. Why is that necessary.

I feel bad because that's a fantastic scope that's relegated to living life on a BB gun, so sad... :unsure:

At least my Leupold goes on my real M1A, if it was just on my airsoft guns it'd be a crime.

If you got a ordinary aeg than it would be no problem since magpull is releasing MIAD for AEGs. If you have a PTW you would need some serios tools :P    It was a bit hard to fit but its not impossible.

Will they fit on regular AEG's (IE Classic Army) if i went out and bought a MAGPUL MIAD right now?

Also the the question above, no they do not have trademarks

Edited by Milla
no, the magpul MIAD grip will not fit on aeg's.  Hopefully, magpul will release one for aeg's soon

Damn, they are really nice. I too hope magpul releases them for AEGs

Just got a bipod and scope for my SPR. but now i need high scope mounts

sprnh8.jpg

spr2io0.jpg

Edited by Milla

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

I did it. :D

I have a strange hobby of making real gun parts fit onto aegs. It's possible, with the right dremmel tool, lots of time, exact measurements, and patience. There was no room for mistakes since the motor is one of the most important parts of a working aeg. plus I used the new systema magnum motor, so it was risky business.

Better pictures coming soon. promise.

[

I did it. :D

I have a strange hobby of making real gun parts fit onto aegs. It's possible, with the right dremmel tool, lots of time, exact measurements, and patience. There was no room for mistakes since the motor is one of the most important parts of a working aeg. plus I used the new systema magnum motor, so it was risky business.

Better pictures coming soon. promise.

now that is sick.

STAACK  Posted Today, 05:50 AM

TheGetUpKid: What stock is that?

And where can you buy magpul stuff for AEG's?

Its a star clubfoot stock that holds a large battery. I prefer using crane/clubfoot style stocks because I like the balance of the gun over the PEQ-laser battery compartments which weigh down the front of the gun.

you can buy magpul XT rails off their website, ebay, redwolf or wargamers. the pts magazines you can find them at wargamers but redwolf sell them in also in OD and desert tan. the MIAD grip is not the airsoft version so you can go to various gun accessories retailers like magpul inc. themselves or larue tactical, etc.

i will have better pics and a parts list real soon.